• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey Needs Help, Music Fans.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
I am really into Dance, house and Drum and bass at the moment and need all your superstar DJ's to help me out. I am thinking about getting some decks and having a play about in my garage.

Some suggestions for tunes for me to legally download would be great. It was the song Infinity 2008 - Guru Josh Project, that got me wanting more so base it round that :)

If it's just a play about in the garage pick up virtual dj and a behringer MIDI controller - will be a lot cheaper than decent decks / cdj's

as for tunes, try ripping from your cd collection (unmixed obviously), although usually radio edits and hence not dj friendly, will be a cheaper way of getting into it to see if you enjoy it before spending £1 per song if you have to be legal.

If it's just a play about in the garage pick up virtual dj and a behringer MIDI controller - will be a lot cheaper than decent decks / cdj's

as for tunes, try ripping from your cd collection (unmixed obviously), although usually radio edits and hence not dj friendly, will be a cheaper way of getting into it to see if you enjoy it before spending £1 per song if you have to be legal.

Check your rep ;)

Thats the thing I don't really have a massive collection of that sort of music. Its mainly rock and indie, but recently I have been getting into everything else.

You might find on places like ebay and gumtree that there are sellers who have conveniently ripped a lot of songs for you, just be sure that you own the originals before buying 7 dvd's worth of mp3's

Liquid D'n'B is superb. Anything on the Hospital record label such as Cyantific, London Elektricity or High Contrast.

They bring out a sampler each year for a fiver which is soo good I'd pay £15 for it.

If you're looking to buy equipment, then i've never had a problem with the outlet store off of the A127 just past the Big Yellow Storage. I used to have a pair of Stanton STR8-80's when I was younger and they were always helpful.

If you're looking to buy equipment, then i've never had a problem with the outlet store off of the A127 just past the Big Yellow Storage. I used to have a pair of Stanton STR8-80's when I was younger and they were always helpful.

also try terralec.

there used to be "Mr DJ" in leigh, don;t think that's there any more

If your just starting try and pick up some old dub or reggae albums, really good place to start.

Anyone recommend any good Trance tracks for me?

Back