• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I put on twitter, I don't believe he's not signing because he doesn't fit into the squad. If that was the case then why waste time and money taking him to Scotland?

Yep, it's all a cover up and the whole world is out to get you. It couldn't possibly be that they hadn't seen enough of him to make that judgement before the trip.

The day somebody like PS or Tara says its not down to money, you know its down to money! Whether its because we are skint or Ricketts is greedy, who knows!

Rohan Ricketts not coming

Is anyone else pleased, like me that Ricketts is not coming to Roots Hall?
Yes it was exciting to have a player on trial scoring a hat trick but he was never fit according to reports.
He seems keener to keep media sources happy than get down to fitness to play at this level.
Good luck to him elsewhere but I think we are better off without him.:smile:

DJ%20groundhog.gif

Don't you mean Michael Ricketts? I think he would be a fantastic signing!

:smiles:

Is anyone else pleased, like me that Ricketts is not coming to Roots Hall?
Yes it was exciting to have a player on trial scoring a hat trick but he was never fit according to reports.
He seems keener to keep media sources happy than get down to fitness to play at this level.
Good luck to him elsewhere but I think we are better off without him.:smile:

Agree. RR has gone quiet on Twitter. Maybe he's realised that silence is sometimes far more powerful than sharing your train of thought every 1/2 hour...I'll shut-up now!

RR on ****ter:

"Unfortunately a deal has not been struck with Southend and I have had to entertain other opportunities. First of them has been Stevenage FC!"

RR on ****ter:

"Unfortunately a deal has not been struck with Southend and I have had to entertain other opportunities. First of them has been Stevenage FC!"

So your saying theres still a chance ......... :whistling:

Shame we couldn't get him, think he would've fitted in and done a decent job but clearly Sturrock felt otherwise, all the best to him, don't begrudge him anything.

RR on ****ter:

With average crowds significantly lower than ours, any idea how Stevenage can offer him better wages?. Bearing in mind clubs have a wage budget linked in to turnover.(Presuming of course money was the issue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back