• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricky Duncan

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
There will be a Q & A Session with Ricky Duncan, SUFC's Centre of Excellence Director immediately after the official business concludes at the Trust's AGM tonight in the Shrimpers Bar.

So if you have any questions about the CofE set up or the youth team, why not come along and ask him.

Bar opens at 7pm for a 7.30 prompt start.

Won't get many City Shrimpers along at that time I'm afraid. It's hard enough trying to make a 7.45 kick off.

PS - This is not a personal dig, just an observation from a member of the trust who works in the city and therefore can't make it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Oct. 20 2005,11:13)]Won't get many City Shrimpers along at that time I'm afraid. It's hard enough trying to make a 7.45 kick off.

PS - This is not a personal dig, just an observation from a member of the trust who works in the city and therefore can't make it.
Maybe the timing is something we can look at for next year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimperstrust @ Oct. 20 2005,15:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Oct. 20 2005,11:13)]Won't get many City Shrimpers along at that time I'm afraid. It's hard enough trying to make a 7.45 kick off.

It's not just the timing but also the location. Can we not see a Shrimpers Trust AGM Road Show type of thing? I am a member (in various senses of the word I have been told) and yet there has never been a Mediterranean-based AGM. I'm sure Zulu Shrimper and Perth (amongst many others) feel the same.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 20 2005,15:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimperstrust @ Oct. 20 2005,15:53)]
[b said:

It's not just the timing but also the location. Can we not see a Shrimpers Trust AGM Road Show type of thing? I am a member (in various senses of the word I have been told) and yet there has never been a Mediterranean-based AGM. I'm sure Zulu Shrimper and Perth (amongst many others) feel the same.
In a word - no
tounge.gif

[b said:

I still like the idea of a London-based breakaway Shrimpers Trust for all us City workers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Oct. 20 2005,16:18)]
[b said:

I still like the idea of a London-based breakaway Shrimpers Trust for all us City workers.
A lot of clubs do have London branches!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Oct. 20 2005,16:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Oct. 20 2005,16:18)]
[b said:

A lot of clubs do have London branches!
Carlisle do, for a start.

Back