• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

lawrenceaustin

Schoolboy
It sickens me to see some of the ridiculous threads on here about "we're getting relegated" "we're rubbish" "tilly doesn't know what he's doing" etc etc

How many games have we played? How well did we do last season at the start?

Its obvious to me that the people making these pointless posts clearly don't play the game, it makes me sick when i hear some overweight goon who clearly doesn't know his arsehole from his elbow talk crap about "tilly should do this, buys useless players, i could do a better job"

For god sake take it easy - if you want to get on the teams back at least let them play 10-15 games before you damn them to league 2...

FFS - I'm as disappointed as all of you when our beloved loses and, at the moment, is leaking goals but its better to be doing that now so we can look to resolve it early doors into the season.

Lets get behind the team - yes its frustrating, yes its sometimes hard to watch but it will get better...

Im with you there Lawrence...and its very early days ...."fans" must be gracious in defeat....it does wrench your gut to lose but believe me the players are more so gutted than us...look at the positives...we are one of the most respected teams in the division the majority of our fans have gained respect up and down the country...away fans love a day out at southend....given the turn around in squad members it will take time to turn it round....give it till christmas to see where we are at....

If we beat Carlisle then we will have started better this season than last.

It is quite a sight (/site) to behold coming on here after we've lost heavily and you've spent no time checking fort scores or going to the match. I couldn't even find a mention of the score on here last ngiht and had to go to BBC!

It's just like how the wrath of away supporters can never be understood by those who listened or sat in a chat room.

Losing big at home to a bunch of two-bob no-marks like Orient is a very worrying sign though.

Losing big at home to a bunch of two-bob no-marks like Orient is a very worrying sign though.[/QUOTE]

Must say I didn't think Orient were two-bob no-marks - they were very accomplished going forward and look a decent side.

It sickens me to see some of the ridiculous threads on here about "we're getting relegated" "we're rubbish" "tilly doesn't know what he's doing" etc etc

Its obvious to me that the people making these pointless posts clearly don't play the game, it makes me sick when i hear some overweight goon who clearly doesn't know his arsehole from his elbow talk crap about "tilly should do this, buys useless players, i could do a better job"

For god sake take it easy - if you want to get on the teams back at least let them play 10-15 games before you damn them to league 2...

FFS - I'm as disappointed as all of you when our beloved loses and, at the moment, is leaking goals but its better to be doing that now so we can look to resolve it early doors into the season.

Lets get behind the team - yes its frustrating, yes its sometimes hard to watch but it will get better...

exactly why i didn't look at the site until about 11 this morning and why I won't be looking at this part of the forum hardly ever again.

Hear, hear. completely agree. Last night there were people shouting at the players after 10 minutes! Sawyer scored 3 minutes later with a cracker.

Last night we had Mildenhall, Sankofa, Sawyer, HRK, Betsy, Grant, Laurent and Christophe who have not played together for more than a handful of games. That is the whole midfield and half the defense.

Come on everyone, get some perspective. We might end up at the bottom of the table for a while but once Macca is back and Freedman is in it will hopefully all start to gel and things will pick up.

For now all we need to do is drown out the silly little boo-boy babies in the West who are talking and chanting out of their arses!!

Back