• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Riga, Latvia

Some of the Black Sea resorts in Bulgaria are meant to be decent... Local beer is still dirt cheap, too.

Went on a weekend with the lads to Riga last May. Not particularly cheap, but still only about £2 a pint. As a group, we've had trips away to Berlin, Tallinn, Sevilla, Lisobon and Amsterdam and by general consensus, Riga was the pick of the bunch. It seems that all the women are gorgeous, whilst the blokes are particularly ugly and everywhere we went the locals either loved us or, more probably, felt sorry for us so were quite kind.

Mate,

Seriously woulsnt for Smiffys one.

Went last year or maybe year before I forget. Nightlife is crap, beer is on a par with London, food is grim, locals are not very friendly, bugger all to do in the day unless you like churchs and buildings etc. We went to the national bobsleigh centre which in fairness was good but I really think its not a good stag venue. Loads of strip clubs but they are all **** and the doormen are basically on the take the whole time to the point where if the lads and I wanted a coat back in the -10 degress outside it would cost you £20......

I would really not recommend it at all....Sorry

We went to Krakow on my stag do in March, it was superb. Cheap but a really nice city. Nice bars/pubs/clubs and plenty of females!

Also where Schindlers list was set?

Yeah it's an interesting historical city. I've been there before as well and we went to Auschwitz, so there's a lot to see if you're they way inclined. I'd recommend Krakow for a stag trip or a city break, it's a really good place to visit.

Back