• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Right you 'Orrible lot!

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Being as I'm now apparently Sergeant OBL, I thought I'd grab your attention......

We have just 12 volunteers for bucket duty tonight

and I'm pretty disgusted by that. Come on people, I reckon that is less than HALF of what we need. I do appreciate some people get down there later than others so for that reason, if you're able to do the early stint and then have someone relieve you then that would be very helpful.

PLEASE contact me, either through SZ or FB (or, I hope you won't mind John) leave a message with Cricko if you can help at all.

I still also am looking for some names for a possible collection tomorrow up in town, we have their interest, we're just waiting for permission.

pretty_please_cherry_on_top_muffin_girl_mousepad-p144256384982265024trak_400.jpg

Sorry Missus OBL but I'm not able to make it tonight.

If it helps, I'm planning on going out today to do some 'collecting', mainly from the old and infirm and anyone else I see walking alone down alleys.

Obviously, I'm gonna spend some of my haul on strong booze, but whatever I've got left, I'll gladly donate.
You can also have some of my dancing tips if I get any. I'll be doing a stint under the railway bridge in the high street about 1pm.

Kind Regards

Sorry Missus OBL but I'm not able to make it tonight.

If it helps, I'm planning on going out today to do some 'collecting', mainly from the old and infirm and anyone else I see walking alone down alleys.

Obviously, I'm gonna spend some of my haul on strong booze, but whatever I've got left, I'll gladly donate.
You can also have some of my dancing tips if I get any. I'll be doing a stint under the railway bridge in the high street about 1pm.

Kind Regards

Might see you then Tarquin, down that way myself later!!!

I really would if I could Kay, but I'll likely only just get in time for the start of the game.

However I'll be sticking a few quid in whatever buckets I see being passed around. Is there a way to tell which collectors are for real? You know, just in case those cheeky Prittlewell kids try to scam us...

Sergeant Major OBL is a frightening prospect, but that's nothing as compared to Obergruppenfuhrer Karen (my wife's sister). I don't think I'd be able to get out of dinner at her place if this was the last game in Southend's history (which hopefully it won't be).

God luck though, hope all goes well.

Sadly I am working tonight (probally in the car park at Roots Hall), if that is the case then I will be more than happy to help those with buckets who are in the car park as long as I can fit my job in at the same time

I have the cake ready, i will give it to whoever is at the top East stand entrance with a bucket, i will have a few small kids with me so afraid i can't help with the buckets. I still think you are all stars, bless you and good luck. UTB

Being as I'm now apparently Sergeant OBL, I thought I'd grab your attention......

We have just 12 volunteers for bucket duty tonight

and I'm pretty disgusted by that. Come on people, I reckon that is less than HALF of what we need. I do appreciate some people get down there later than others so for that reason, if you're able to do the early stint and then have someone relieve you then that would be very helpful.

PLEASE contact me, either through SZ or FB (or, I hope you won't mind John) leave a message with Cricko if you can help at all.

I still also am looking for some names for a possible collection tomorrow up in town, we have their interest, we're just waiting for permission.

pretty_please_cherry_on_top_muffin_girl_mousepad-p144256384982265024trak_400.jpg

You are aware that it is a legal requirement that you obtain a permit from the city, town or borough council in the area to collect in the street??

You are aware that it is a legal requirement that you obtain a permit from the city, town or borough council in the area to collect in the street??

We are not collecting in the street but in the surrounding area to the ground which is private property, we have permission from the club so that is not necessary.

We HAD looked into obtaining a licence and the Council were going to rush it through for us, but it was not deemed necessary under the circumstances.

Please credit me with some intelligence - it's not like I haven't done anything like this before.

We are not collecting in the street but in the surrounding area to the ground which is private property, we have permission from the club so that is not necessary.

We HAD looked into obtaining a licence and the Council were going to rush it through for us, but it was not deemed necessary under the circumstances.

Please credit me with some intelligence - it's not like I haven't done anything like this before.

Wowwww, calm down, I was just trying to lend some advice and hopefully avoid any unnecessary delay in getting the funds processed.

If you are collecting in a private place like a football ground or surrounding areas, then you need the land owners permission.

Again this is well meant advice....so please drop your hackles!

Wowwww, calm down, I was just trying to lend some advice and hopefully avoid any unnecessary delay in getting the funds processed.

If you are collecting in a private place like a football ground or surrounding areas, then you need the land owners permission.

Again this is well meant advice....so please drop your hackles!

It's the timing though isn't it? We've been talking about it for days and you suddenly think to mention this now?

It's the timing though isn't it? We've been talking about it for days and you suddenly think to mention this now?

I honestly though, from your experience you would have known that you need the land owners permission to collect money.

Better late than never..... at least you are now armed with the information.

I honestly though, from your experience you would have known that you need the land owners permission to collect money.

Better late than never..... at least you are now armed with the information.

Which we have and which was why we were looking into the licence in the first place when we didn't. It was all under control all along.

Which we have and which was why we were looking into the licence in the first place when we didn't. It was all under control all along.

Excellent, I would have expected no less, but someone less organised than yourself might not have checked therefore it is always good that folk offer advice even if it isn't welcome just in case it has not been covered.

I think the advice was well meant so please can peace break out? :peace:

Thanks.

**** that, I want to see a scrap. Think of it as another money raising scheme...

To kick things off : -

OBL, AS just said you were smelly and had a massive arse.

AS, OBL just told me you were a **** and liked to suck ****.

There, off you go...Meet up in the Spread, in a paddling pool full of oil, and get stuck in.

£1 entry. £5 no entry

Kind Regards

Back