• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Right you 'Orrible lot!

im sure there will be plenty of buckets in DDV's, Talk, Bakers and the like tonight.....im not sure they will be collecting money though!

1. How do you know the whereabouts of my ex?

2. I hope you raise feck all this week. All it will do is scaremonger. The money s going to the trust, right. So if we come through all this next week, the trust will be richer, but looking stupid for panicing so much. If we do go into administration, then perhaps that would be the time to start collecting. Collecting money tonight will have absolutely no bearing on whether or not we escape or go into administration next week, and therefore in my eyes, right now, serves no positive purpose.

3. For that reason, I will not be donating. I will however give the club some money but buying a burnt sausage roll, and a not hot enough bovril.

1. How do you know the whereabouts of my ex?

2. I hope you raise feck all this week. All it will do is scaremonger. The money s going to the trust, right. So if we come through all this next week, the trust will be richer, but looking stupid for panicing so much. If we do go into administration, then perhaps that would be the time to start collecting. Collecting money tonight will have absolutely no bearing on whether or not we escape or go into administration next week, and therefore in my eyes, right now, serves no positive purpose.

3. For that reason, I will not be donating. I will however give the club some money but buying a burnt sausage roll, and a not hot enough bovril.

I had exactly that conversation last night with someone (were you stalking me?)
panicing before Wednesday is pointless - we are not gonna raise £700k before then and the trust wouldn't hand it over to pay the tax bill anyway so why stress about it until Wednesday.

Back