• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rihanna

Bentley's Absurd Gait

That 'Umbrella' song was annoying to the point of torturous, and everything she's done since is just as bad.

But I don't care. She's beyond fit and I would crawl a mile over broken glass just to p!ss in her shadow. I've never met her and probably never will, but I love her. Unconditionally.

Have you heard the Manics version of Umbrella? Its the only time I never turn off that bloody song!!

You're a man of some conviction BAG, that much is clear. In light of this, what would you be prepared to do to obtain the love of Miss Rhianna? I would be interested to see how far you'd go and perhaps once this has been thrashed out we can put it to the lady herself to see whether she'd be up for a quick one in Belfairs Woods (the favourite Shrimperzone den of sexual liasons) by way of reward.

You're a man of some conviction BAG, that much is clear. In light of this, what would you be prepared to do to obtain the love of Miss Rhianna? I would be interested to see how far you'd go and perhaps once this has been thrashed out we can put it to the lady herself to see whether she'd be up for a quick one in Belfairs Woods (the favourite Shrimperzone den of sexual liasons) by way of reward.

My devotion to the lovely lady is limitless. I also live within 5 mins of the proposed rendezvous site. I would mudwrestle my own mother for a chance to worship Miss R in person.

Fair dues BAG, She is top notch IMO...

But the million dollar question I put to you is: Would you go through Jo Brand to get at Rihanna? :D

Can you find me a decent picture that hasn't been so obviously heavily airbrushed. Every normal picture I've seen shows her as nothing special.

I'm speechless. Emma Bunton is Hattie Jacques to Rihanna's Babs Windsor.

That 'Umbrella' song was annoying to the point of torturous, and everything she's done since is just as bad.

But I don't care. She's beyond fit and I would crawl a mile over broken glass just to p!ss in her shadow. I've never met her and probably never will, but I love her. Unconditionally.

Umbrella did get painfully annoying during last summer, new songs get played to much and ruin them.

Rihanna is meeting me in the Spread at 7pm. Honest.

Back