• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Riise & Bellamy. Blimey!

Yeah I've heard Bellamy is a right **** from a number of people who've had the misfortune of coming into contact with him.

Yeah I've heard Bellamy is a right **** from a number of people who've had the misfortune of coming into contact with him.

I've been to hundreds of matches with my old man over the years. In all that time only once have I seen him feel it necessary to get up and shout abuse at an opposition player.

It may not surprise you to find out that that player was Craig Bellamy.

In itself that is fairly remarkable but only tells half the story. This wasn't a match at Wembley, or the Millennium Stadium, it wasn't Man U in the Cup, it wasn't when we were trying to win promotion or stave off relegation and passions were running high. It wasn't even a competitive match - it was a pre-season friendly against Norwich. Probably the most innocuous club in the Football League.

Moreover, at the time Craig Bellamy was being stretchered off by an ambulance crew with a potentially career ending injury.

That is how obnoxious Craig Bellamy is.

It wasn't even a competitive match - it was a pre-season friendly against Norwich. Probably the most innocuous club in the Football League.

Moreover, at the time Craig Bellamy was being stretchered off by an ambulance crew with a potentially career ending injury.

That is how obnoxious Craig Bellamy is.
It was a challenge by Garry Cross IIRC

I actually think Bellamy is a decent pundit as he speaks his mind on things. One of the few that are worth listening to on tv. Maybe that type of media role suits him better as he may upset people within a dressing room.

Back