• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rioting - discuss

number11

"Good morning everybody........"
Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions and updates on the current civil unrest.....

Just link the old thread in minus the people scoring points off each other............

Manchester is getting taken apart. Shops on fires and the scrotes have broken into the Arndale (large city centre shopping arcade).

Only a matter of time, fully expected the north of England to get caught up in it all.

Only a matter of time, fully expected the north of England to get caught up in it all.

I guess they just see it as competition.

Over in Yorkshire we're too chilled out. Happy to have a brew and watch it on telly.

I guess they just see it as competition.

Over in Yorkshire we're too chilled out. Happy to have a brew and watch it on telly.
Lol, you don't need to preach to me about Yorkshire - at least the civilised parts! Get a pint of Samuel Smith's or Black Sheep in!

Lol, you don't need to preach to me about Yorkshire - at least the civilised parts! Get a pint of Samuel Smith's or Black Sheep in!

Don't drink in the week. Yorkshire Tea for me, maybe a camomile before bed.

Could it be that the police don't really want to nip this in the bud? Politically I'd imagine it is now very difficult to follow through with cuts to the Police force.

Any one got any links to the people sent down today? Heard on BBC but not anything in text yet. They suggested people were getting banged up for 10 years...

OK ... these mindless miscreants may have had their bit of fun, but it's now time for HM's Government to set about them with a zero tolerance punishment policy. Round up all these hoods from the 'hoods and cram them in a confined space and make them watch and listen to this on a perpetual loop for eight hours ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7d7gZj_qc ... they will be screaming for mercy. Rant over.

Any one got any links to the people sent down today? Heard on BBC but not anything in text yet. They suggested people were getting banged up for 10 years...

Sounds like bull, on the news they said the ones who pleaded guilty have been referred to the crown courts for sentencing, for some reason the Judges didn't want to do the sentencing themselves:stunned:

There was a group of people in court at Camberwell Green - all were remanded.

Back