• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RIP Dalian Atkinson

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Died in the early hours after being tasered by police :sad:

Will never forget this amazing goal from the first PL season...

[video=youtube;6A9G6RVkepg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A9G6RVkepg[/video]

Read about a Taser death in Shropshire. Didn't have a name then. Wonder what was he doing to be 'Tasered'.
RIP

Perhaps we could have some USA style riots. I mean it is summer and the weather is good for the next week.

Shocking........overused weapons (they are not a restraint)

Really makes me think, a few years back on a football team tour we brought one and were tasering each other for a laugh and filming it. It hurt but seemed fun at the time, never realised that something like this could happen!

EDIT: Sorry made that post about me, really should put an RIP in there so I don't do a Barna

Really makes me think, a few years back on a football team tour we brought one and were tasering each other for a laugh and filming it. It hurt but seemed fun at the time, never realised that something like this could happen!

EDIT: Sorry made that post about me, really should put an RIP in there so I don't do a Barna

Takes me back to my machete wielding stag do - got the guest list down.

Lot's of different eye witness reports coming out in the media;

The Police went too far with the Tazer, and also laid the boot in too?!?
Dalian was seriously ill, and heavily medicated
Dalian was drunk and threatening his father...

Whatever the story the Police are culpable - real shame, as he was a nice guy according to ex team mates and close friends. I will always remember that goal !

One witness on the news last night discribed Dalian as " An African Gentleman" .

127 black people have died due to police brutality or contact since 1999....how many police officers have been brought to justice? I'll give you a clue....it's less than one.

Corruption and racism throughout the system...rotting to core as they cover up there peado mates.

127 black people have died due to police brutality or contact since 1999....how many police officers have been brought to justice? I'll give you a clue....it's less than one.

Corruption and racism throughout the system...rotting to core as they cover up there peado mates.

Are you talking about real figures or just plucking them out your arse? Where is your proof of this corruption and cover ups. And have you actually stopped to ask yourself why tazer was deployed.

Back