• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RIP fellow Blue

An absolute tragedy. I can't even begin to imagine the pain her loved ones are going through. RIP.

An absolute tragedy. I can't even begin to imagine the pain her loved ones are going through. RIP.

You never expect to outlive your children and when it happens life loses any reason or meaning for a while, I know because It happened to us 27 years ago. The tragic loss of this young girl will be so very painful for her family but the round of applause on 22 minutes will hopefully be a comfort to them, so be ready to join in everyone. the thoughts of the Roots family are with Maisie's tonight. RIP and God bless.

Rest in Peace fellow Shrimper Maisie.

We know you will be at Roots Hall Saturday cheering on our Mighty Shrimpers in spirit if not in person.

Listen out at 22 minutes and hear the Roots Hall clap in your honour and memory.

Absolutely awful for anyone to lose any loved one but when it is a child/young adult who is just beginning to go on their life adventure it is even more tragic.
I cannot imagine what her family are going through at this time.
RIP sweetheart

A awful tragedy ...my thoughts are with all her loving family
My applause on 22mins will be from my heart
Always blue x

Good to see the Bristol fans and Graham Coughlan all joining in the applause.
Classy from Cough. Saw him barking out orders and then he almost looked sorry for shouting during the applause and carried on applauding. Top man

Well done to all Southend fans that clapped during the 22nd minute applause. A lot stood up and clapped in the East Stand. It was definitely a fitting tribute to Maisie, and our thoughts were on her rather than the game in that minute. I'm sure we have done her family proud.

For me this was the highlight of the afternoon, well done to all who participated.

Well done to all Southend fans that clapped during the 22nd minute applause. A lot stood up and clapped in the East Stand. It was definitely a fitting tribute to Maisie, and our thoughts were on her rather than the game in that minute. I'm sure we have done her family proud.
For me this was the highlight of the afternoon, well done to all who participated.
It was immensely pleasing that the Rovers fans joined in for the full minute. True fans uniting together.

Agree with all the comments above.

It gives some perspective.

Tragic doesn't begin to describe it.

Back