• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pak Power

Manager⭐
It is with increasing regularity that we are losing fellow shrimpers, and it is with regret I have to announce another.

Peter Mole season card holder in the East Greens, respected ex local estate agent retired (not many of those I know)
enjoyed another of his favourite hobbies cycling. Lost his battle with cancer during an operation for the same.

Sat with his best mate for years (name escapes me sorry) in the east greens, and enjoyed his football.

My thoughts go out to his wife, family and friends R.I.P.

It is with increasing regularity that we are losing fellow shrimpers, and it is with regret I have to announce another.

Peter Mole season card holder in the East Greens, respected ex local estate agent retired (not many of those I know)
enjoyed another of his favourite hobbies cycling. Lost his battle with cancer during an operation for the same.

Sat with his best mate for years (name escapes me sorry) in the east greens, and enjoyed his football.

Always sad to lose a fellow Shrimper. RIP Peter.

I didn't know him, but it always very sad when another fellow shrimper surrenders his season ticket for good. My thoughts go out to his family and friends at this time. One uplifting thought, As a regular, he did get to see those defining moments at Wembley last season. RIP.

Rest in Peace, and I hope the family can find some comfort at this sad time

That is very sad, he lived near me and he didn't look ill last I saw him & this must be a terrible shock for his folks. RIP.

So sad to hear of Brian's passing.
I regularly played football and cricket against him in the 60s and 70s and he was a very good and reassuring local police presence in Thorpe Bay and Shoebury for a fair amount of time.
RIP Brian

The final whistle will eventually blow for all of us, of course, but we can hope for an extended period of extra time before that happens. It seems that both Brian and Peter were not allowed much and it is very sad to lose two dedicated Shrimpers fans. Rest in Peace.

I worked with Peter at Citizens Advice where he gave his time freely to help others.

RIP Peter, we will all miss you

John Cotton

Back