• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just thinking of Harry following today's fantastic result. He hated "the Franchise", as he called MK Dons.

If there's any way that you could have enjoyed that mate, well I hope that you did.

Just thinking of Harry following today's fantastic result. He hated "the Franchise", as he called MK Dons.

If there's any way that you could have enjoyed that mate, well I hope that you did.
Rob, I thought of Harry yesterday too for that exact same reason. He was probably enjoying every moment of that from an even higher perspective than the one our supporters were on!

Rob, I thought of Harry yesterday too for that exact same reason. He was probably enjoying every moment of that from an even higher perspective than the one our supporters were on!

Ha - let's hope the old rascal was chuckling with every one of those goals, Kay.

A heart of gold and a genuinely nice bloke who had all the time in the world for anyone.

Miss his pre match thread posts! ‘We’re gonna get spanked’

Miss having the pleasure of sitting next door but one to him. When the game was especially dull we would switch straight into chat and debate on his other sporting passion cricket.

Just remembered that it's ten years (to the day) that we lost Harry.

Many memories flooding back of the all too brief time I had the great pleasure of knowing him, including a treasured last time at the Leigh Folk Festival (top end, Leigh Library Gardens) and a pint (or two) in The Carlton that summer.

I often think about him and wonder what he'd have made of our ups and down-downs in these intervening years. As with all of you who knew him too, I miss him hugely.

Shine on, old son.

Still think of him every game not being sat there in front of me for our pre match chat about everything except football.

I'll raise a glass to you shortly H.

Back