• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane RIP Sir David Frost

RIP, Sir David!

Maybe it was watching that **** Keith Lemon's changes to his programme last night that did it for him - can't believe crap like that can be classed as Saturday night entertainment?

RIP, Sir David!

Maybe it was watching that **** Keith Lemon's changes to his programme last night that did it for him - can't believe crap like that can be classed as Saturday night entertainment?

Turned a decent programme into a pile of tripe. RIP David

TW3 was the first and probably the best ever satire programme on TV.

I'll always thank my grandmother for letting me stay up late on Saturday nights to watch it as a kid (when my parents were at the dogs).

Another slight family connection here in that, back in the 60's, my father sold a bungalow in Beccles, Norfolk to DF ( as a retirement home for his mother).

Blimey death of the Davids....now David Jacobs has joined the choir invisible....RIP Sir.

Incredible career and the story around the Nixon interview was remarkable.

Or David Attenborough, very sad news about David Jacobs. Great broadcaster. RIP.

Why would you wish him dead? do you know him personally, or is it because of impressions garnered from the media?

Yes I do, and he ate my hamster.

I'll reprieve him if he goes and stays in his gated mansion and never bothers my ears or eyes with his presence again.

Back