• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RIP Trigger

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
One of the greatest TV characters of all time in my opinion.

Thanks for the laughs.

RIP

Wow, didnt know he was ill.

"If it's a girl they're calling her Sigourney after an actress," he said of Del Boy's child-to-be. "And if it's a boy they're naming him Rodney, after Dave."

'nuff said.

In possibly the funniest scene ever on a show. RIP a sad loss.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8[/video]

Great character actor, not only in OFAH but also in one of my other personal favourites, Vicar of Dibley.

RIP Roger Lloyd Pack.

Very good actor was very versatile.Played a big part in making only fools and horses such a brilliant show.

Great shame to hear of his death. At the same time it is also nice to see the majority of people on here can recognise his genius as an actor and the diversity of his range rather than making reference to what he has appeared in in a personal capacity.

RIP RLP, but my god I hated virtually everything you were in.

You hate Only Fools and Horses?

Be very careful how you reply as there are ban-able offences on this board!

Sorry never heard of him before yesterday.

Now whether MK is ignorant enough to not like it, are you honestly saying you have never even watched Only Fools and Horses?! I know its not in the Guardian or on BBC4 but surely you arent that out of touch with reality to not even know of it ?

Last edited:
RIP. Might he some repeats on UK Gold!!!

So many favourite clips apart from the obvious one. For starters.

The broom
Naming the baby Rodney after Dave

The one at the bar was hilarious too, how he managed to keep a straight face there!

The one at the bar was hilarious too, how he managed to keep a straight face there!
I have always thought that Trigger turning round and looking surprised when Del is in front of him is as funny as Del falling threw the bar , MAGIC .

Back