• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mr Wooly

Members
Ok, may not be that prestigious but just thought I'd post this. Basically, members on Rivals have voted in various categories of the season just passed and SUFC claimed three top spots...

The full results in each category were as follows: -

Best League One Team

Southend United 34.2%
Col******r United 14.9%
Swansea 13.4%
Barnsley 7.9%
Huddersfield 5.8%

Best League One Player

Freddy Eastwood (S'nd)  37.1%
Lee Trundle (Swansea) 20.4%
James Hayter (B'mouth) 8.9%
Neil Danns (Col******r) 6.5%
Steve Brooker (B City) 5.8%

Best League One Stadium

Swansea 33.5%
Huddersfield 23.0%
Nottm Forest 16.7%
Bournemouth 3.9%
Bristol City 3.9%

Best League One Fans

Nottingham Forest 19.4%
Swansea 18.5%
Gillingham 11.3%
Huddersfield 9.5%
Blackpool 7.1%

Best League One stewards

Huddersfield 8.3%
Blackpool 8.0%
Yeovil Town 7.6%
Swansea 7.4%
Nottingham Forest 5.6%

Best half-time entertainment

Southend 25.1%
Bradford 10.4%
Blackpool 7.0%
None/Other 6.7%
Swansea 6.3%

Best League One pies

Oldham 11.9%
Gillingham 9.6%
Huddersfield 9.3%
Walsall 8.2%
Blackpool 7.3%

Best League One programme

Swansea 23.5%
Blackpool 11.1%
Bournemouth 9.0%
Gillingham 9.0%
Bristol City 6.6%

Best League One Day Out

Blackpool 21.8%
Nottingham Forest 17.0%
Swansea 6.8%
Brentford 5.9%
Milton Keynes 5.5%

Best League One mascot

Swansea (Cyril the Swan) 24.2%
Tranmere (Rover the Dog) 11.1%
Oldham (Chaddy the Owl) 9.7%
Gillingham (Tommy T) 9.3%
Bournemouth (Cherry Bear) 9.1%

pleased with some of them

not convicned by forrest stewards tho....

pleased bluebells services to football have been recognised!

Best Day Out

How the hell did MK get up there. That rates amongst one of the worst days of my life regardless of the result. It was f%&king freeezing

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ June 19 2006,23:12)]Best Day Out

How the hell did MK get up there. That rates amongst one of the worst days of my life regardless of the result. It was f%&king freeezing
Surely they are having a laugh. mk dons one of the best days out. maybe not. no decent pubs. horrible area. no roof on ground and bloody freezing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ June 20 2006,00:10)]
[b said:

Surely they are having a laugh. mk dons one of the best days out. maybe not. no decent pubs. horrible area. no roof on ground and bloody freezing.
Yeah, but most teams went there and won, so the fans probably remember their trip a bit more fondly than we do.

[b said:

Could that place have been any more bleak if they had tried.

Sorry but that would be up there with Bosnia with my worst days out.

laugh.gif

How did Gillingham get in the best programme category? Theirs was small and crap!

Gillingham 3rd best fans?? That's gotta be a joke, they were silent at their place and they are hardly special numbers wise either IMO

Back