• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours RM's new Bentley breaks down on the way to Court

CC51DAS

President
Apparently, red faces all round and air was blue as RM's smart new 10 registered Bentley broke down close to Tower Hill tube station this morning.

RM hastily tried to find a cash machine to enable him to top up his oyster card - only to find his card bounced.

Apparently, he managed to collect enough coppers by singing ' We are the Champions' outside the tube station to get a one way ticket.

The man is, if nothing else, resourceful.

'In Ron we Trust'.

Well if it helps I was walking home the other night sadly the worse for wear and under the affluence of incohol. Who should I spot with his carefully quiffed bonce under the bonnet of his Bentley but the man himself.

"What's the problem?" Says I
"Piston broke" came the reply.
"So am I Ron, so am I"
;)

Well if it helps I was walking home the other night sadly the worse for wear and under the affluence of incohol. Who should I spot with his carefully quiffed bonce under the bonnet of his Bentley but the man himself.

"So am I Ron, so am I"
;)

Great Harry - needed a laugh today !!

"So am I Ron, so am I"
;)

Ron isnt broke, we are, big difference !!

BBC site says hearing is at 2pm - has he sold the Bentley to have a bit of cash in hand?

Must be great for team morale, being told that players must wait 2 months for their wages because things are tight.....And then seeing the chairman drive away in his new Bentley.....

Good to see the chairman is making his own sacrifices!

Must be great for team morale, being told that players must wait 2 months for their wages because things are tight.....And then seeing the chairman drive away in his new Bentley.....

Good to see the chairman is making his own sacrifices!

You are right and he is, it's a 2009 model. ;)

Can we have a new thread prefix so instead of 'latest rumours' it read 'latest load of crap I've just made up cos I've got nothing better to do with my time'

And how is this SUFC related and still in this forum??

Back