• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rnd 2 Heat 2: CHiPs v The A-Team

The Law or The Outlaws?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CHiPs had it all.
Great theme tune, terrible storylines, worse acting and at least one low speed chase every episode.
Who can forget Ponch, John, Sgt Getraer, Grossman and that mechanic **** Harlan?
My favourite bit was the ending, when they all used to laugh at something for some reason.
Essential viewing for anyone interested in late 70's American pap.

Vote CHiPs, you know it makes sense.

Kind Regards

I loved CHiPs Tarquin but The A-Team was far more popular and entertaining than 2 guys riding up and down the road on a motorbike getting each other out of scrapes.

A team all the way ...used to look at 'Face man' when i was a nipper and think , this guys got it all , Nice fast car , any bit of skirt he liked , decent clobber and also a crazy Black guy friend who would kick anyones arse who dared even look at you the wrong way .........what a leg end .

Ooooo, real toughie this, Erik Estrada's thighs or the A team? Dirk Benedict sways the decision.

The A-Team, an elite army group, who never shot anybody and would put Blue Peter to shame with some sticky back plastic and a washing up bottle. far to OTT for me, so ChiPS win

Well, I feel I should take defeat graciously and congratulate dwb for the win, but I'm not going to because this is obviously a fix.

It's not fair. I wanted to win and this was rigged just to spite me. I'm not playing any more and I'm telling on all of you.

You slags. There. I said it.

Kind Regards

Tarquin throws an OBL type paddy shocker :stunned:

Well, I feel I should take defeat graciously and congratulate dwb for the win, but I'm not going to because this is obviously a fix.

It's not fair. I wanted to win and this was rigged just to spite me. I'm not playing any more and I'm telling on all of you.

You slags. There. I said it.

Kind Regards

LOL, cheers Tarquin, always able to make me laugh.

Back