• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rob Craven surrounded by women!.....

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
Check out todays Echo, Craven can be clearly seen in one of the crowd shots. Women either side of him and in the row in front of him.

I think I may have to move from East blacks!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ May 10 2004,13:06)]Check out todays Echo, Craven can be clearly seen in one of the crowd shots. Women either side of him and in the row in front of him.

biggrin.gif
Yes, i'm sure i saw him up the wharf earlier glazing over a wide brimmed hat, a huge fur lined coat and some shades and bling....whose the daddy?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ May 10 2004,13:06)]Check out todays Echo, Craven can be clearly seen in one of the crowd shots. Women either side of him and in the row in front of him.

biggrin.gif
Me and the big man weren't happy little ducks on Saturday. Had to sit in our normal seats and the view of the game is totally different. Me and Shags will probably be getting a seaso ticket at the back on the blacks, so we can stay there even when the day-trippers come along ...

Kev

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 10 2004,15:50)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Me and the big man weren't happy little ducks on Saturday. Had to sit in our normal seats and the view of the game is totally different. Me and Shags will probably be getting a seaso ticket at the back on the blacks, so we can stay there even when the day-trippers come along ...

Kev

cool.gif
Kev ,there were several thousand "day-trippers" on Saturday contributing 20-30,000 quid into the club's coffers. If that inconviences your seating arrangements that is a shame.
I am sure the club would prefer a big increase in takings than one whinging git.

mcnasty he is only jealous as he did not make the echo picture. You can see Shagsters profile, a certain Mr Harris towards the back and even I have made into the picture even though I thought the blue wigs had me covered.

You know how Ego likes to get in to the national media.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ May 10 2004,16:49)]I thought I could see Kev in the photo.....
Nah thats not him wearing the gloves it's some other poof!

tounge.gif

Back