• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rob Kiernan Signs

Get in what a player think I will go out some cash on us going up 20-1

Can't wait for season

Three year deal with an option for a fourth which sounds promising, especially if he lives up to expectations.

Even seems we paid a fee in the end, though can't imagine it's very much with them desperate to get rid and us desperate to sign.

If he's anything like during his loan spell, it's a great addition.

A massive upgrade on Thompson. I was gutted when Thompson left but if you told me when he left he would be replaced with Kiernan I wouldn't give a toss that he was going.

We've upgraded in the right areas and really are going to do well this season. If we can get another centre mid in before Saturday that's some seriously good business by PB.

Excellent signing. Shrimpergarry's bold team selection prediction might well be the winner now. Once Turner fit it might tempt PB to play 3 at the back.

Delighted with that. Someone to hopefully thrive alongside one of Ferdinand or Turner and a great chance for him to get his career back on track.

When we lost Thompson and Atkinson I was really worried for the season ahead.. But we have replaced them with Michael Kightly, Michael Turner and Rob Kiernan...

I trusted you all along, Brown... Honest!

Back