• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Robbie Williams

The fat dancer from Take That courts controversy again...

Lock him up or ostracise him from the public eye like we did to Glenn Hoddle - the odious little pr*ck
suspect.gif

I'm not overtly pro disabled rights, just distinctly anti RW
mad.gif

Ian Dury did a song called Spasticus Autisticus. he got away with it, as he claimed, he was himself disabled, so it was tongue in cheek

could rw do the same?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Oct. 24 2006,12:39)]Ian Dury did a song called Spasticus Autisticus. he got away with it, as he claimed, he was himself disabled, so it was tongue in cheek

could rw do the same?
Naps, best get on to Williams' record label, you could earn yourself a few quid by suggesting this to their PR team
tounge.gif

I would like to see RW release a song that upset the more 'exciteable' elements of the muslim community a la Salman Rushdie.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Oct. 24 2006,12:39)]Ian Dury did a song called Spasticus Autisticus. he got away with it, as he claimed, he was himself disabled, so it was tongue in cheek

could rw do the same?
Ian Dury was disabled, polio from a dip in the water in Southend when he was a kid....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MK Shrimper @ Oct. 24 2006,14:35)]
[b said:

could rw do the same?
Ian Dury was disabled, polio from a dip in the water in Southend when he was a kid....
I didn't say he wasn't!

wink.gif

I hate RW with as much passion as the next sane man...however, I'm sorry but 'Dance like you just won the Special Olympics' is not offensive.

Some people just like to moan about anything!

Good grief! The world, sorry the UK has gone loopy! Some sections of the community really do have chips on their shoulders; I'm glad I'm out of it ...

Back