• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Robert Milsom

Hooly

Keeper of the Lucky Gherkin⭐
Just come on for Fulham against ManUre in the PremierSh!te at Old Trafford.

Oh. How the mighty have fallen!! :clap:

really? thought he was total crap tbh
Personally, I thought he looked ok at our level in the 1st game when he played out wide.

We then lost all our centre mids & he played cr@p there I would agree, but that's his favoured position. Allegedly. But on the left I was quite pleased with his 1st game as he looked lively.

Personally, I thought he looked ok at our level in the 1st game when he played out wide.

We then lost all our centre mids & he played cr@p there I would agree, but that's his favoured position. Allegedly. But on the left I was quite pleased with his 1st game as he looked lively.

Me too, he was unfortunate in the timing of his spell with us which was pretty dire!

Ironically we could do with him back here to play on the left.

In the middle he was hapless, weak, and probably our worst loan signing of the season, but he looked to have more than enough about him out wide.

In the middle he was hapless, weak, and probably our worst loan signing of the season, but he looked to have more than enough about him out wide.

Well at least he played a game unlike Liam Feeney ;)

He was alright out on the left, would only have him back on loan to play on the left, he was awful in centre mid

Well at least he played a game unlike Liam Feeney ;)

Didn't Feeney come on as a sub vs Franchise FC?
He played a few ressies which is a higher level than Bournemouth where he is now

Feeney came on for 10 minutes against Leicester and played 1 reserve game against Orient, before vanishing.

I thought he looked quite decent at L1 when he was on the wing, was too lightweight to play in the middle imo

Sky Sports seem to think he is a defender though.

Looked lightweight to me and played as if his heart wasnt in it. Maybe rather sit on the bench in the Prem than slum it in div 1. Did nothing for us, except keeping our permanant players out of the side for a couple of months.

Totally agree. Milsom looked very decent on the left. Whilst not a pacey winger, his passing and movement was very good and he looked to have a good footballing brain.

I think he will go on to have a decent career. He's currently too lightweight to play in his preferred position of centre mid but if he bulks up a bit he'll do well.

It's really bizarre that we were spoilt for choice on the left not so long ago but now there's pretty much no-one who can naturally play there. Scannell is probably the best bet but Tilly doesn't seem to rate him.

Hit the bar away at Cheltenham but not much else in his time here. Pretty impressive that he's made his first team prem. debut at old trafford. Fair play to the lad.

Milsom has now gone on loan to Aberdeen, where he'll link up with another unpopular Shrimpers loanee, Scott Vernon, for the rest of the season.

Milsom has now gone on loan to Aberdeen, where he'll link up with another unpopular Shrimpers loanee, Scott Vernon, for the rest of the season.

Scott Vernon was everything I hated in a player........

Played for Colchester, Northern, looked liked Sid the Sexist, Couldn't score for love nor money....hated him.

Back