• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bielzibubz

President
In short our beloved Prime Minister took this country to war against Iraq, first with the pretence of WMD and once that had been debunked it was to rid the planet of a menace and a man subsequently found guilty of genocide against his own people.

Robert Mugabe has systematically taken his country to it's knees and to the point of total collapse with his so called 'Land Grab' policy (a sad euphemism for handing land to cronies and corrupt officials within his government)
It is now predicted that with the final phase of his plan passed into law it will end in mass starvation in Zimbabwe with the death of what some have predicted could total 4 million citizens.

The hypocrisy by the international community with it's total lack of action to reign in this tyrant, including Blair, stinks.

This man is as bad, if not worse, than Pol Pot, Idi Amin etc yet still the powers that be sit back and bury their collective heads in the sand hoping no one will notice.

Will anything be done to oust this man from power and prevent genocide on a massive scale? NOT A CHANCE!
Nothing will be done because there is nothing to be gained financially by it by the international community.
18 months from now expect the platitudes and soundbites to come flowing from the mouths of the people we put into power when it is far far to late for the poor people living under the tyranny of Robert Mugabe and his henchmen.

....discuss...

The British govenment wanted the minority white led govenment of Rhodesia to hand over leadership to Mugabe. Smith compliled finally and ever since then the bread basket of Africa has been raped and pillaged. White farmers murdered or driven away, there farms given to supporters of Mugabe and left to rot.

Blair, Bush, the UN and EU couldn't give a flying f%ck as it's only white farmers who have lost their land. Not until those 4 million poor (black) people start sitting around in barren shanty towns with vacant looks and hands held out will something get done. Bob Geldof is awaiting in the wings im sure.

Personally, I couldn't give a f%ck if they all die screaming.

Sorrys its all down to money, UK and USA have financial interests in the middle east....ie OIL... in Zimbabwe there is no financial resources.... so Blair and bush and co dont give too sh!ts about the people of Zimbabwe black or white

Exactly guys and one of the reasons i do not feel any ill will to all the Zimbabweans in England who have fled this mad man. After it was our Government who put this dictator into power as Seb has mentioned.

When I was in Harare 10 years ago I had the misfortune to witness this idiot drive past the office I was working in. He had 6 limo cars in front of his limo and 6 behind then of course add the jeeps full of soliders you had convoy of about 19 vehicles. Totally over the top and all to re-enforce how important he is.
mad.gif

I have an Uncle living in Zimbabwe. Not on a farm but still plenty of acreage, a satellite dish as big as your house and a few domestics. Getting on well with his neighbour, Mugabe's nephew works wonders.

Back