• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I saw Theo first time around. He was nothing more than mediocre. Actually I thought he was lightweight with almost zero skill or technique.
You can all voice your valid opinions but is there a single supporter who honestly feels Theo has in any way earned or justified a bizarre contract? Anyone in all honesty feel Theo has achieved ???

I'm pretty disappointed to hear he rejected Colchester, it's such a short sighted decision. He could commute to Colchester and still maintained his family life in this area.

Now we've signed these two new strikers plus Wabo who I would pick ahead of Robinson, he's a long way down the pecking order now it's like he's okay letting his career pitter out in U23's matches and the odd sub. If what we've seen to this date is a player who's confident in his ability to play at this level, I think he needs a stark reality check.

But I think he always gets a good reception when he comes on, sometimes too good!

Rubbish!! you obviously didnt watch him when he first moved to southend from derby.was undoubtedly one of our best forwards ive seen.and i think powell can get him back to somewhere near that level ! But not sure he will be given the chance too

You are one of the Cowling brothers and I claim my £5 :smile:

A career of 226 starts 162 substitute appearances and 89 goals. He has never stayed more than 2 seasons anywhere and never cemented a starting place. Maybe fancies himself in Chris Powell's style of football.

I'm pretty disappointed to hear he rejected Colchester, it's such a short sighted decision. He could commute to Colchester and still maintained his family life in this area.

Now we've signed these two new strikers plus Wabo who I would pick ahead of Robinson, he's a long way down the pecking order now it's like he's okay letting his career pitter out in U23's matches and the odd sub. If what we've seen to this date is a player who's confident in his ability to play at this level, I think he needs a stark reality check.

But I think he always gets a good reception when he comes on, sometimes too good!

We need to use him on the wing rather than up front

I read he has scored 4 for the U23s, good going against any league U23 side.
I hope he is getting stuck into training and really looking to show he has a future here.

I read he has scored 4 for the U23s, good going against any league U23 side.
I hope he is getting stuck into training and really looking to show he has a future here.
The MKD website (ok I know it’s dangerous to believe anything from that scum)claims that theirs was an under-18 line-up,who played extremely well to stop us scoring after H-T—Mantom being subbed wont have helped our performance.

Back