• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rochdale Away

CS Cockles

First XI
Im taking a big bed sheet to Rochdale Saturday witha
'Don't be sillt, Give it to Tilly' on it, we should have loads of space to express our feelings this saturday, so if everyone took somekind of banner surely it would get the message through to uncle Ron

I have been working on my :

'Don't be a c*nt, sign Lewis Hunt'

banner for a while. I am hoping to have it on display at the family fun day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ April 28 2004,14:04)]I have been working on my :

'Don't be a c*nt, sign Lewis Hunt'

banner for a while. I am hoping to have it on display at the family fun day.
laugh.gif

Anymore?

And I've sent another banner to the shop to get made up:

"Next season will be fine
If we keep Constantine"

I'll get me coat...

ghostface.gif

Matt

I've been working on the clever one that says:

"Don't be a muppet Tilly, get rid of Broughton, he's sh*t, cr*p, rubbish useless, he makes my blood boil he's so bad. Couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo."

Needs some work I feel!

Forget about the toutin'
Sign Drewe Broughton

Forget about the Moans
Bring Back Graeme Jones!
tounge.gif

Don't be a Nark
Sign Steven Clark

I thank you!

(Encore)

OK

Give him some pudding
And back comes Mick Gooding!

In response to the title of this post...

Lets get behind Tilly...

I presume you like Tilly more than your average person Cockles

biggrin.gif

'I don't give a fark,
whether we sign Steven Clark'

'This banner is sh*t,
Sign Jim Corbett'

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 28 2004,14:23)]In response to the title of this post...

Lets get behind Tilly...

I presume you like Tilly more than your average person Cockles

biggrin.gif
No he don't, I'm the only gay on this massageboard!
rock.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 28 2004,14:18)]I've been working on the clever one that says:

"Don't be a muppet Tilly, get rid of Broughton, he's sh*t, cr*p, rubbish useless, he makes my blood boil he's so bad. Couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo."

Needs some work I feel!
How about:

"Tilly - you know he's poo
So please get rid of Droooooo"

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 28 2004,14:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 28 2004,14:18)]I've been working on the clever one that says:

Needs some work I feel!
How about:

"Tilly - you know he's poo
So please get rid of Droooooo"

rock.gif
That's rubbish.

You've taken all that hard work I've done and reduced it to a few sh*tty lines. Good job you're a lawyer and not and poet you'd be out of work!

Back