• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maybe Brown has been doing his gardening at Rochdale that why the pitch is so bad:hilarious::hilarious:

Saturday's are so boring without football, and it's pishing it down so I can't even get out and do some outside DIY jobs I needed to get done:-(

Enjoy.

Be interested to hear what you think of Ipswich.

Client of mine is a season ticket holder and says they aren't playing great of late.

I see Cameron Carter-Vickers is on loan there, at the moment.

20 minutes in and they haven't been in the opposition half!
Sat with the tractor boys hoping to get some atmosphere but it's not really happening :thumbdown:

That's what my client says.

Spend most of their time in their own-half!

Look on the bright side - it's only the third Saturday that we haven't been beaten since before the clocks went back - and one of them we didn't play either.

Most of the PB out and potential Kev and Ricky out may well have lost the will to live. The game was called off, what are they going to do for the next week?

Only flashed up on a media check as I was leaving a Rochdale pub at 2pm. Gutted but only 22 miles home. Seems to me that the ref did'nt fancy the mud and that was all it was. No mention of standing water. Cop out !!

Only flashed up on a media check as I was leaving a Rochdale pub at 2pm. Gutted but only 22 miles home. Seems to me that the ref did'nt fancy the mud and that was all it was. No mention of standing water. Cop out !!

I thought we were after Powell?

To be fair the Ref was on BBC Essex talking to Nick Allicker. He gave the game every chance to be played, but the pitch was waterlogged. He talked about expense, wasted journeys for fans, and Southend coming up by train, and his own wasted journey, he stayed overnight. He also said there was sleet and rain forecast for the afternoon, so he had to call it off. Said he was off to the gym to keep his fitness up.

I can't see any available Saturday's free, so the match will most likely played on a Tuesday night now. I can't imagine we will send many up north in which case.

Back