• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Could this be rather handy ?

Wonder how many travelled , big bad luck to them and well done at same time

Could be in the bottom 4 tonight if results go against us - Oldham probably won't get anything at Peterborough though.

I was just about to leave to drive the 40 miles when I heard it was off.

Nothing surprises me as the weather up here is predictable.

Predictably crap.

I tend to agree get the new manager in, a couple of new players (at least) and some more time to recover for the walking wounded.

Blues' game at Rochdale postponed due to waterlogged pitch

SOUTHEND United’s match at Rochdale has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.

More...

Bugger wanted to see Maher and Duncan get at least one game.

But it also gives more time for the next manager to come in and gives him an extra game.

Just arrived at the Macron instead. Luckily only travelled from North Wales!

Enjoy.

Be interested to hear what you think of Ipswich.

Client of mine is a season ticket holder and says they aren't playing great of late.

I see Cameron Carter-Vickers is on loan there, at the moment.

Enjoy.

Be interested to hear what you think of Ipswich.

Client of mine is a season ticket holder and says they aren't playing great of late.

I see Cameron Carter-Vickers is on loan there, at the moment.

CCV starting today for Ipswich.

This might end up not being a bad thing. Players get an extra few days off and hopefully we will get the new manager in for Monday, assuming that it's going to be Chris Powell. This will give him a few days to set the team up his way, ready for next Saturday's tough looking game against Scunthorpe. However, still a bit concerned about the lack of signings, and now time is against us in the transfer window. It's not going to be easy for a new manager to come in and try and get to know the players, set everything up and also try and bring in new players. Could be a busy week ahead!

Gutted for Ricky and Kev, I am sure they had the players well motivated. Gutted as well for our supporters, it really is time the FL did something about this, there should have been a local ref available to assess the pitch much earlier than when the actual ref called it off at 12.20.

As I understand it, they had covered the pitch to keep the rain and sleet out, so they wouldn't have known how bad it was until they took the covers off.

Struggling to see why this is a positive . I would imagine/ hope the players would be well up for it and it gives the new man an opportunity to see them play. Assuming of course that our next manager would be in the crowd

Iam bored now ,what shame ,really looking forward to game .
Oh well Brown out ,oh yeah he gone to do my garden :smile:

Back