• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should we be worried ! But since Anton ,Wright, and wordy back in team we are playing poor no shots.i believe Powell hasn't found right combination upfront
Because Cox and mvf shouldn't play together but ok with the other 4 or 5 we got

It's a bit unfair to throw Anton under the bus. He hasn't JUST come back into the team. His played in every game bar one under CP and we've only lost one in that time!

That's 2 lots of 6 euros and not a lot of return! Equally poor game as Sat. Managed to force a few corners in the 2nd half and Woody managed a speculative effort on target from 25 but not too much of note apart from that! The pen shout looked a good one but would like to see a replay! Defensively now solid but I'd rather see some entertaining 3-2's than dour 0-0's but in hindsight I'll take an extra point on our way to the 50 point safety mark!

Should we be worried ! But since Anton ,Wright, and wordy back in team we are playing poor no shots.i believe Powell hasn't found right combination upfront

Do we have any combination up front that you can work that well.

Another point towards safety, a clean sheet, another change of personnel for SCP to assess who should stay, who should go. On the face of it a reasonable night's work. I guess those who trekked all the way to Rochdale to watch won't be feeling quite so generous though!

3 games away for Powell 1 win 2 draws 1 goal scored and 0 conceded 5 pts from 3 games

Do we have any combination up front that you can work that well.
We haven't seen much other strikers but would like see Freddie with harrison for 5 games with Cox and mvf sub even Theo scored 4 goals in u23 never seen him again

It's a bit unfair to throw Anton under the bus. He hasn't JUST come back into the team. His played in every game bar one under CP and we've only lost one in that time!

I will agree with you Anton done ok but it's him personally with team mates in training he not liked and bet you he will be gone next season

But Wright and Wordsworth not fit to wear shirt

Who on earth is mvf and Cox didn't even play last night. Had you been drinking?

Back