• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rochdale v SUFC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 01 2004,15:44)]Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Not a classic, is it.
rock.gif
Test of character? Nothing really for us to play for but 'dale needing the points. This is the sort of match we have to get something from if we are going to be serious promotion contenders next season.

Orient scored- another reason we need the points, to keep ahead of them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 01 2004,16:06)]York are cr*p. They're letting us and English football down by giving Orient a lifeline.
My M-I-L is an O's supporter.

COME OOONNNN, York!!!

Just realised that with all the stuff about the new ground, contracts, transfer speculation and Tilly/Brush deals, we all forgot to open up prediction threads for today's game.

Is it too late to start?

I reckon Southend will take the lead through Connie on the 48th minute. Crowd of 3,591-odd. First half will be dire.

not telling you what the result will be... even though I know.

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 01 2004,16:11)]How does one 'cone' on? Does it involve one of them road-works cones?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
Freudian.... How often in the past 5 or 6 years has watching Southend been like watching the opposition having dribbling practice past our players....
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 01 2004,17:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 01 2004,16:11)]How does one 'cone' on? Does it involve one of them road-works cones?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
Freudian....
I feared the worst when I read the first word of your reply. Freudian and cones! Ouch.

sh*t.

Penalty to Rochdale.

Another sh*t Refereeing Decision

but interesting that it was Nicalou again giving away the pen but byt the sounds of it he was turning away from the ball and only 2 foot from the player which is hard to move your hand for

We posted at the same time if you look... and my posts have to come from much further afield... which makes me faster.

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back