• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rochdale v SUFC

dont get stroppy becuase you lost the race to post first
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scrounger700 @ May 01 2004,17:27)]If Surrey Blue posted first but O S is further away... surely thats a tie?!
rock.gif
NO!

Our posts were received by the board at the same time... but mine came from some 1,800 miles away. Mine must have left first.

wink.gif

Hope we're not taking this too seriously.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 01 2004,16:30)]Hope we're not taking this too seriously.  
biggrin.gif
Dunno, OS, you should see what SB is saying about you on the other thread.....

biggrin.gif

I was only trying to help. If you want to **** on my parade go ahead! lol. Well technically Surrey Blue's post was received before O S's in terms of seconds (not minutes i know). But O S quite possibly MIGHT have sent it before Surrey Blue. Quite frankly I've forgotten what the post was about. Too much deliberating and friendly banter!
biggrin.gif

Tell Surrey Blue if I ever see him I'll give him a really bad chinese burn.

Ooooooohhhh, violence.

Oh, and like all Southend United supporters, I'll poo in his front garden.

Tell OS if i ever see him i will give him a Wedgy

and sh*t in his garden after a night of Stella and Vindaloo

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 01 2004,17:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 01 2004,16:30)]Hope we're not taking this too seriously.
biggrin.gif
Dunno, OS, you should see what SB is saying about you on the other thread.....

biggrin.gif
I actually looked. What a tw*t I am.
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

Woah! Now it's getting personal. Easy.. I don't want people's momas being brought into this! Guess there's nothing worth reporting apart from 'Dale's double substitution..

Do you think anybody browsing through this thread will get the idea we've got a bit fed up with this game?

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 01 2004,16:37)]
I actually looked. What a tw*t I am.  
sad.gif

biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

By the way, are the lads still playing or are they waiting for you two to put your handbags down?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scrounger700 @ May 01 2004,17:45)]In that case it's official that Surrey Blue's post was first
tounge.gif
And you secretly support Col Ewe!
tounge.gif

Carlisle 1 Chelts 1 (over 10,000 supporters up there).

Husbands on for Dudfield.

Back