• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rochdale

Clarky_Blues

Manager
Last away game of the season plus the last chance to come up and see the Northern Shrimpers this season.

How many are we going to take on Saturday? Spoke to a Rochdale fan today who thinks they will get about 5,000 on Saturday, they need 1 more point to be safe.

Can't make it, I'm afraid ...

WS

tounge.gif

The intheWest's will be in the Church PH from about 1pm onwards and then pub crawling around Rochdale after the game! Anyone making a weekend of it?
biggrin.gif

Count me in I will be there for the last away game of the season. Always look forward to Rochdale only 15mins away,
I reckon we should have 200-250 on Saturday.

Anyone up there need copies of the Evening Echo taking up?
wink.gif

Are you up for a bit more depression at the stiffs match tomorrow?

Hopefully, the weather will be nice enough for me to be resplendent again in my stylish Burberry shorts. I know Terry Stella loves my calf muscles so it'd be a shame to disappoint him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Are you up for a bit more depression at the stiffs match tomorrow?

What after last week???
sad.gif

I may get there but won't be sure until about 1pm tomorrow!!
sad.gif
If I go I'll do my own catering
biggrin.gif

I think Lee wll give you a call in the morning anyway. I'll be going for the catering. And to see Brian Dear parade around the pitch. Maybe he was reminiscing about his glory days last week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ April 27 2004,07:29)]Your humble away-shy self will be there too, driving the battlebus so I suppose i'll have to stick to lucozade and red bull.
Red Bull, Artful? Dodgy stuff for drivers, don't you read the papers? Drive safely and limit yourself to one can!!!

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ April 26 2004,22:23)]Anyone making a weekend of it?
biggrin.gif
Yep,

Going up on the Bike saturday morning, Saturday night in an inn by the Moors, Liverpool on Sunday (Beatles museum etc), then down to Outon Park for the Superbikes on Monday.

Myself and CS Cockles are doing a sponsored walk up there anyone who wants to put forward some loot for this worthy cause {save the Colombian farmers} i would be very grateful indeed.

The walk starts from Rochdale station and ends at the nearest public house, we will be dressed as the pantomine horse.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 27 2004,08:33)]The walk starts from Rochdale station and ends at the nearest public house, we will be dressed as the pantomine horse.  
cool.gif
Is it like Dobbin from Rentaghost?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 27 2004,08:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 27 2004,08:33)]The walk starts from Rochdale station and ends at the nearest public house, we will be dressed as the pantomine horse.  
cool.gif
Is it like Dobbin from Rentaghost?
No.

Back