• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rochford and Southend East

Andyhsufc

Director
I know that this is a traditionally safe Conservative but I have seen an unusual number of posters in people's windows urging people to vote for the Labour candidate, Kevin Bonavia.

I have also seen very little of James Duddridge (Conseervative).

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me imagining things in the hope that we can finally have a break on the Conservative hold on Southend.

I have seen James Duddridge and his campaigners out and about, whereas I have yet to see either of the LibDems or Labour.

Regarding our Labour candidate do you think it is appropriate that he is standing for a election as a councillor for Blackheath in the Lewisham council at the same time? Maybe this will explain why I have yet to see him.

Or perhaps it's because he may have gone by your area when you were at work. The school parents and shop keepers of Hamstel Road would certainly testify to his presence there this afternoon.

Well as I work alot from my house, that argument does not hold up to well. Although granted they may have called on one of the days I went to London.

I see the happy chappies from EON trying to get me to switch to them more often this fortnight than my LibDem/Labour reps

Last edited:
The Echo kept mentioning there would be a swing from Con to Lib in Rochford West , again ive seen as many LIB and Lab peep's as hen teeth here so ??

[QUOTEI see the happy chappies from EON trying to get me to switch to them more often this fortnight than my LibDem/Labour reps ][/QUOTE]

I do the same job for british gas and eon will say anything to get your custom including that they are a british company and that british gas is french.

I bet they dont mention that they have just laid off 800 locals in rayleigh though.

[QUOTEI see the happy chappies from EON trying to get me to switch to them more often this fortnight than my LibDem/Labour reps ]

I do the same job for british gas and eon will say anything to get your custom including that they are a british company and that british gas is french.

I bet they dont mention that they have just laid off 800 locals in rayleigh though.[/QUOTE]

Or they "stole" £600 from me a few years ago the rotters.

That horrible little Labour fella was outside Shoebury Station on Tuesday morning. His face just annoys me.

I know that this is a traditionally safe Conservative but I have seen an unusual number of posters in people's windows urging people to vote for the Labour candidate, Kevin Bonavia.

I have also seen very little of James Duddridge (Conseervative).

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me imagining things in the hope that we can finally have a break on the Conservative hold on Southend.

I saw James Duddridge coming out of Roots Hall last home game in a sponsored car.

It made him look like an estate agent.

Dodgy fella. Not sure what is going on here but doesn't look too wholesome, spit roasting that poor young child.

L_e9250581-3354-0b64-15a0-2279c0931cf2.jpg

I have recieved flyers from Conservative, labour, UKIP and BNP but not from Lib Dem. If lib dems cant even be a*sed to find my front door, i cant be bothered to vote for them!

Back