• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rochford Beer and Cider Festival

Just to let you all know that there are a number of Southend United badge glasses available at the festival, which Steve found boxed from a previous festival. Get in quick whilst stocks remain!!

The half pint glasses are the ones from i think four year's ago when Southend sponsored the glasses.
We only have about two dozen left.
Still plenty of beer and cider left despite a near record sale.
Up the Blues

C.A.M.R.A. Rochford Beer and Cider Festival 2015
Tuesday 17th to Saturday 21st November. Freight House Rochford.
The usual massive amount of Shrimpers fans will be attendance.

Over 200 Ales. New Craft Beer Bar. Foreign and Bottled Beer Bar Plus 50 Cider's and Perry's.
Opening Times Tuesday 5.30 p.m to 10.45 P.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12.00 till 10.45p.m .
75 Ales from Essex. 55 Ales from Cheshire and 75 from the rest of the country.
Why not pop in before or after the Blackpool game.
A tip if your attending on friday its usualy one in one out from about 6.30 p.m till 9.00 P.M.
Most of you know me why not stop me for a chat during festival. Slaphead Steve. Organiser.
We hope to raise a lot for our charity, like the previous 35 year's.

Anyone do this again this year for me.
Beer List's from South East Essex Camra Website

Ta
Slaphead

Thanks Mate for adding the link. Will catch up at fest again.

Forgot to mention. On the Saturday we have a baloon man (probally the clown who works Southend High Street)
making baloon hats (No under 18's allowed in) from 14.00 till 19.00. Its Hat day Southend United hats allowed, with prizes for the best hats.

With all this talk of Craft Beer forgot to say for the first time this year we have a Craft Bar.

Opens Tomorrow evening at 5.30 p.m.
We think the beer list is spectacular this year. Over 205 ales Over 50 ciders.
A lot of Shrimpers are poping in before and after the Blackpool game.
Sadly a few of us on the Organising committe who are Season tickets holders have to stay and work the Festival.
Saturday is hat day. Southend hats welcome and the Southend Hight Street baloon man in attendance making hats (no under 18's Sorry) Slaphead has been given a long blonde wig to wear all day with a hat. No pi*** taking Please.

Looks like I'll be heading over tonight and tomorrow :happy:

Well its that time of year again.
C.A.M.R.A. ROCHFORD BEER AND CIDER FESTIVAL 2016
TUESDAY 22ND TO 26TH NOVEMBER. FREIGHT HOUSE ROCHFORD
Nearly 200 Real Ales and 60 Cider's and Perry's. Plus a Craft Beer and Foreign/British Bottled Beer Bar.
As usual many Shrimperzone poster's will be attending.
Why not come before or after the Swindon game on the Tuesday.
90 Ales on the National Bar. 80 on the East Anglian Bar Plus a local South East Essex Bar.
Over 2,500 pounds raised for local charity's last year.
Open's Tuesday 5.30p.m. to 10.45 p.m.Wednesday to Saturday (inclusive) 12.00p.m. to 10.45p.m.
Free Admission to all. Food Available.
Theme Battle Of Ashingdon. Over 18's only. Take a peek at Beer List on our C.A.M.R.A website or can someone put it on here. Many stopped me for a chat last year. Please do so again. slapheadsteve Festival Organiser

Last edited:
Back