• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rochford Beer and Cider Festival

Any C.A.M.R.A. members are welcome to lend hand Free Ale and Food, for willing volunters. You will get taken off the bar if you are showing signs of having drunk too much
Charity this year is Roots and Shoots Sutton Road.
Fingers crossed we can raise two and a half grand for this worthwhile charity like last year.

Very much hope to be able to get along to this on the Friday night. Always a terrific event although it does get busy!

Very much hope to be able to get along to this on the Friday night. Always a terrific event although it does get busy!

Jai
Yes we usualy get to our capacity around 6.30 p.m. on the Friday, and then its one in one out till usually just before 9p.m, when more people leave then want to enter the venue. Saturday is less busy, but with the same amount of Cider and Ale. Saturday people think is packed but its very comfortable.

Yes we usualy get to our capacity around 6.30 p.m. on the Friday, and then its one in one out till usually just before 9p.m, when more people leave then want to enter the venue.
Thanks for the info. I'm planning on getting down there at 14:30 on the Friday so we'll be OK.

Yes it starts getting busy from around 2p.m about 100 extra people a hour from 3 till about just after 6 when we reach capacity.

Start's tomorrow at 5.30 p.m.Why not pop in before or after the Swindon game.
200 Ales and 50 ciders to try.

Just two days left, plenty of beer left, but its been very busy.
Hopefully see you all many shrimpers have been already.

Its November Southend United's favourite month.
Plus the Rochford Beer and Cider Festival, when as many poster's say half the board are there. At the FreightHouse Rochford.

Dates this year Tuesday 21st Tuesday to Saturday 25th November(inclusive)
Times. Tuesday 17.30 to 22.45. Last Orders 22.30.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
12.00 till 22.45 Festival closes at 23.00
We are at home to Oxford on the Saturday Afternnon.
Its my 16th Year of Organising this event, (been a S.U.F.C. season ticket holder for 40 year's) nearly 5,000 turn up over the 5 days. Free Admission to CAMRA memebers and non CAMRA members, except Thursday and Friday evening when a 2 Pounds entry fee will be charged after 17.00.

This year nearly nearly 200 Real Ale's. A East Anglian and National Bar plus a South East Essex Brewery Bar Now 5 Breweries. Also the usual Cider and Perry Bar, plus Foreign Bottled Beer Bar.
NEW THIS YEAR. A DRAUGHT CRAFT and bottled Beer Bar.
Cooling has been installed at most bar's to make your pint a little cooler.
Most of you know me. Look forward to seeing you all this year, just stop me for a chat about beer or our beloved S.U.F.C.

We welcome well behaved Visiting Supporters

Cheers
Slaphead Steve

Can anyone take the Beer List of the usual site and put on the board.
Another impressive Beer List.

Hi I am volunteering for the first time this year on Thursday and Friday afternoon so look forward to meeting you.

You don't drink in Mawson's by any chance?

Its November Southend United's favourite month.
Plus the Rochford Beer and Cider Festival, when as many poster's say half the board are there. At the FreightHouse Rochford.

Dates this year Tuesday 21st Tuesday to Saturday 25th November(inclusive)
Times. Tuesday 17.30 to 22.45. Last Orders 22.30.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
12.00 till 22.45 Festival closes at 23.00
We are at home to Oxford on the Saturday Afternnon.
Its my 16th Year of Organising this event, (been a S.U.F.C. season ticket holder for 40 year's) nearly 5,000 turn up over the 5 days. Free Admission to CAMRA memebers and non CAMRA members, except Thursday and Friday evening when a 2 Pounds entry fee will be charged after 17.00.

This year nearly nearly 200 Real Ale's. A East Anglian and National Bar plus a South East Essex Brewery Bar Now 5 Breweries. Also the usual Cider and Perry Bar, plus Foreign Bottled Beer Bar.
NEW THIS YEAR. A DRAUGHT CRAFT and bottled Beer Bar.
Cooling has been installed at most bar's to make your pint a little cooler.
Most of you know me. Look forward to seeing you all this year, just stop me for a chat about beer or our beloved S.U.F.C.

We welcome well behaved Visiting Supporters

Cheers
Slaphead Steve

Hi I am volunteering for the first time this year on Thursday and Friday afternoon so look forward to meeting you.

You don't drink in Mawson's by any chance?

Thank You for volunteering. My two co-organisrer's are season ticket holder's, our Shrimperzone away travel organizer is also volunteering as are many others who support S.U.F.C., so you will be in safe hand's. Be a bit short of volunteers on the Saturday afternoon though due to the game at Roots Hall.
No I live in Rochford and usualy drink in the Miley or sometimes Golden Lion or the West Road Tap near the ground

Anyone who is a C.A.M.R.A. member an can spend a few hours helping especially on the Sunday set up and take down plus evening. We would welcome your help, if you do enough hours there is free beer and food involved.
More important the chance to chat with many Blues supporters.
Just go to the South east Essex C.A.M.R.A. website, and volunteer Cheers.

Back