• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rolf Harris: Guilty

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Rolf Harris charged with 13 offences.

Innocent until proven guilty but all the same I am glad I didn't buy one of his paintings last year.

It was the four charges of 'making indecent images' that got me. Was Rolf's Cartoon Club *that* bad?

What about the new age kids programme presenters? Like Justin? Or do you think the huge press coverage and all the stories from the whole Jimmy Saville case has put a massive cloud over kids presenters and they are watched like hawks now?

As for that YouTube video, that is shocking 'dirty old man' anyone know who he is?

What about the new age kids programme presenters? Like Justin? Or do you think the huge press coverage and all the stories from the whole Jimmy Saville case has put a massive cloud over kids presenters and they are watched like hawks now?

As for that YouTube video, that is shocking 'dirty old man' anyone know who he is?

Justin is great. I do have my doubts about Mister ****ing Maker though.

Justin is great. I do have my doubts about Mister ****ing Maker though.

Really? I love mister maker think he's quality. I don't disagree with you Justin is excellent and no doubt when our kids are our age they will be saying remember Mister Tumble he was great.

I bet those who attended his gig a few months ago and gave him such rapturous support are feeling good about themselves.

Really? I love mister maker think he's quality. I don't disagree with you Justin is excellent and no doubt when our kids are our age they will be saying remember Mister Tumble he was great.

He's a bit manic. And next time you watch, notice how much he moves the steering wheel when driving his van about. A right road menace.

All about Peppa Pig in our house at the moment. As far as I know they are all in the clear, apart from Miss Rabbit, who is on a charge for having a ****ing annoying voice.

He's a bit manic. And next time you watch, notice how much he moves the steering wheel when driving his van about. A right road menace.

All about Peppa Pig in our house at the moment. As far as I know they are all in the clear, apart from Miss Rabbit, who is on a charge for having a ****ing annoying voice.

Peppa Pig is a little cow, I watch it with Kev's grand-daughter, so naughty!

Peppa Pig is a little cow, I watch it with Kev's grand-daughter, so naughty!

Not very popular either. Ever notice how she often arrives at parties or suchlike and all the other kids are already there? Like they've organised to meet and not invited her.

Back