• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roll call Stockport

coogeeblue

After last nights shenanigans whos making the trip north this weekend?

Any exiles from Manchester attending the game? And what pub is everyone meeting up in?

If i was Southend's manager for a day my team would be:
-------------------------------Mildenhall

Francis.......... mvoto ..... Barrett........... Herd

------------------------------- Grant

--------------Sawyer -------------------------- Moooousa

------------------------------ Dougie

-------------------Barney---------------------Laurent

Subs?

Last edited:
I'll be there. some other Sheffield Shrimpers will be in attendance too.

I think the Royal Oak was popular last season, only a 2 min walk from the ground and loads of away fans there.

If i was Southend's manager for a day my team would be:
-------------------------------Mildenhall

Francis.......... mvoto ..... Barrett........... Herd

------------------------------- Grant

--------------Sawyer -------------------------- Moooousa

------------------------------ Dougie

-------------------Barney---------------------Laurent

Subs?

Agreed, would love to see this line up...... shame it won't happen

I'll be there with my brother and Uncle who lives in those parts.

I'll be going; wouldn't let a couple of results influence me.

In any event, I haven't noticed any lack of effort from anybody in the last 2 games; a lack of concentration, quality, creativitiy, tactical awareness perhaps, but not effort.

I would like to see us passing the ball, and using the full width of the pitch, and providing some service to our strikers though... please Tilly!

you're the only one whose mentioned a lack of effort... has this really been the case in the last few games?

Not at all, in fact I'd say probably the opposite - rather like the story of the 3 Little Pigs in the cases of the first 2 pigs....lots of huff and puff and getting nowhere.

Stockport was possibly my most depressing trip last seaosn bar maybe Walsall and Bristol Rover. Not a major shock to say I am not going this year.

Myself and Absolut Shrimper will be there. We've missed a couple of away games and were getting withdrawal symptoms!

Back