• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperton

Manager
Roll on the new season, Donny was fantastic, thanks to all at sufc and the trust for organising transport.

Read most of the threads on here, yeah tilly selection was puzzling, is moussa better than black, how can you compare? they are different types of players and should not be compared, ones a centre mid the other a winger.

We have fantastic support and if and when we have a couple of new faces in the team, 1 a striker to partner Barney (if fit), still open on walker judgement.

We have the management and chairman in place to get this club promoted and most importantly the fans, those of you at donny last night, thanks for creating a brilliant atmosphere, i was proud to sing loud!!!!!!!!

Lets look forward to next season and support the blues in every way like we did last night, not sit here typing and slagging things off all the time.

WE ARE BLUE AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!

Roll on wakering not long to go!

yes, loverly post
echoing a chant last night, 'always look on the bright side of life'
i don't care if people are moaning about the performance or anything last night, I enjoyed myself, and that's all I care about! :)

Ye, we didnt play well (atall) but we now know we have to come back stronger next year, get automatic promo, and stay in the championship :]

Back