• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roll on November

From a female perspective, she is just so much more attractive that Angelina Jolie - why did Brad Pitt ever feel the need to look elsewhere?

I adore Jennifer Aniston .. she is my ultimate babe :slurp:

But our pesky work filters mean i can't see the piccy :madman:

From a female perspective, she is just so much more attractive that Angelina Jolie - why did Brad Pitt ever feel the need to look elsewhere?

EXACTLY! It's all about Team Aniston. I have to admit a small part of me hates Brad Pitt but a massive part of me hates Jolie. She's a husband stealing walking tattoo.

Jeniffer Aniston is lovely and even I would jump into bed with her in a heartbeat. There was a pic of her in the Sun this morning form the front of Americas GQ magazine and she looks stunning. Plus, with her wearing nothing but a school tie, it leaves nothing to the imagination.....

and not photoshopped at all.

Jolie's far better looking.

This is obviously a male/female thing then isn't it by the look of things? Like Sam, I dislike Jolie for her part in splitting up Brad and Jen, and I also do not approve one bit of this baby acquiring thing she has going on. I'm sure blokes only like her because of those lips.

Jennifer Aniston is far more classically and naturally beautiful in my modest opinion.

This is obviously a male/female thing then isn't it by the look of things? Like Sam, I dislike Jolie for her part in splitting up Brad and Jen, and I also do not approve one bit of this baby acquiring thing she has going on. I'm sure blokes only like her because of those lips.

Jennifer Aniston is far more classically and naturally beautiful in my modest opinion.

Aniston looks and probably is dull. Jolie would make you feel alive. I'm sure Pitt wasn't exactly Mr Innocent himself, in any case.

I agree totally. Aniston is more naturally beautiful. To me Jolie looks like a big bug eyed insect. Plus the whole bardy bunch thing doesn't wash with me. Does she really look after all them 6 children single handedly while keeping up with her busy showbiz life?! I don't think so.

Have to agree OBL, she has lovely nipples!!

well i consider myself a bloke (altho many others from SZFC debate this), and i find jolie way to wierd to fancy, even the BJ lips dont do it for me.
jen is milion times hotter, end of.

Aniston looks and probably is dull. Jolie would make you feel alive. I'm sure Pitt wasn't exactly Mr Innocent himself, in any case.

That's a fair point. It takes two to tango, we all know that. However, I always think that when you are aware that someone is in a relationship you should steer clear at all costs. It isn't fair.

Jolie would prob eat most of you lot alive on here. When I see her I think she looks dirty (not in a sexual way) - I always think she looks like she need s good wash. Where as Aniston looks far more clean cut.

well i consider myself a bloke (altho many others from SZFC debate this), and i find jolie way to wierd to fancy, even the BJ lips dont do it for me.
jen is milion times hotter, end of.

Good, I'm glad some of you lads do have some sense.

You can look at that picture and still say Jolie? I just see her as another Madonna type - got this mission in focus and everyone that stands in the way is bulldozed.

Of course I can. I have independent thought.

angelina_jolie-4945.jpg

That's a fair point. It takes two to tango, we all know that. However, I always think that when you are aware that someone is in a relationship you should steer clear at all costs. It isn't fair.

Jolie would prob eat most of you lot alive on here. When I see her I think she looks dirty (not in a sexual way) - I always think she looks like she need s good wash. Where as Aniston looks far more clean cut.

Slightly off topic

But why do most woman have a thing for "dirtier", rugged manly blokes then?

Is it good to look clean or to need a good scrub :unsure:

See, that just looks like an old tart to me. No class, which is what Jen has in spades.

Yes, class. Remind me which one of the two has won an Oscar? Or donated millions and given help for refugees?

The fact is, Aniston's dull. She's achieved nothing, apart from having a haircut after her. She looks like the woman you'd take home to meet your Mum, but secretly you'd be lusting after other women.

Back