• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Aug. 02 2004,23:23)]Such a hard life Michael.
Indeed. Although the Shakespeare Caff pre-pub heart attack fry-up (no tomatoes) does have a certain appeal ...

WS

Match day in Colorado:

7:50 Wake up and turn my computer on.

8:00 Listen to the game on my computer, screaming whenever we score and waking up my roommates.

10:00 Go back to sleep

12:00 Wake up again

12:05 Recap the game for all my roommates (they always insist that they don't care, but I still do this every week)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Aug. 03 2004,00:01)]
[b said:
Indeed. Although the Shakespeare Caff pre-pub heart attack fry-up (no tomatoes) does have a certain appeal ...

WS
Mike, Salisbury caff may be history as we are testing new caff in West Road ,right near Blue Boar. It comes highly recommended, serving healthy food as well as fry-ups.
I am trying to wean SZFC players off the heart-attack food as our new season approaches. Me, I am still on the eggs, bacon, sausage,fried bread, beans ,mushrooms and gread and gutter.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Aug. 03 2004,09:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Aug. 03 2004,00:01)]
[b said:

WS
Mike, Salisbury caff may be history as we are testing new caff in West Road ,right near Blue Boar. It comes highly recommended, serving healthy food as well as fry-ups.
I am trying to wean SZFC players off the heart-attack food as our new season approaches.
eh?

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ Aug. 03 2004,00:51)]Match day in Colorado:

8:00 Listen to the game on my computer, screaming whenever we score and waking up my roommates.

12:05 Recap the game for all my roommates (they always insist that they don't care, but I still do this every week)
Good man, Seth... we must spread the Word of Shrimperdom to the whole world...!!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Aug. 03 2004,10:01)]I'm looking forward to another season of sitting next to ORM and listening to his Maher arse-kissing comments
rock.gif
I'm looking forward to another season of seeing the usual suspects in the South Upper...

"Quo" Jeff screaming abuse at the ref (and looking as if he's about to burst a blood-vessel or two in the process)...

Nick "the Millwall fan" joining in, but directing more of his vitriol at an away player he's taken a dislike to...

The bloke in row B, whose voice jumps up an octave every so often, much to my amusement...

All the "there's only one Harry Potter" chants being aimed at me every so often...

Seeing the same expectant faces, believing that this year really is our year...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 03 2004,10:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Aug. 03 2004,10:01)]I'm looking forward to another season of sitting next to ORM and listening to his Maher arse-kissing comments
rock.gif
I'm looking forward to another season of seeing the usual suspects in the South Upper...

"Quo" Jeff screaming abuse at the ref (and looking as if he's about to burst a blood-vessel or two in the process)...

Nick "the Millwall fan" joining in, but directing more of his vitriol at an away player he's taken a dislike to...

The bloke in row B, whose voice jumps up an octave every so often, much to my amusement...

All the "there's only one Harry Potter" chants being aimed at me every so often...

Seeing the same expectant faces, believing that this year really is our year...

biggrin.gif
But it is Harry, it is!
wink.gif

Back