• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Gets Those Grimsby Tickets

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 05 2005,17:56)]I don't think we've done enough to acknowledge the efforts put in by RM/The Club. We're always quick to criticise, always slow to praise.

NICE ONE !
I don't think we've done enjough to acknowledge the efforts put in by CS J. We're always quick to criticise, always slow to praise.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ May 05 2005,16:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 05 2005,16:39)]Finally he has done something decent for this club..
What has Ron Martin ever done for us ?

Apart from the  roads....

and the Viaduct...

I feel a pythonesque thread coming on

Splitter

biggrin.gif

education and the wine.....

by the way Ron's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hawkwell Blue @ May 06 2005,08:39)]education and the wine.....

by the way Ron's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy......
Now GO AWAY!!!

biggrin.gif

I'm too generous ! You don't know how luck you all are to have a Chairman like me !

On a serious note, RM has done a lot for the club and is continuing to do a lot for the club.

I'm sure the easier option would have been to concede the ticket allocation and wish the 1900 travellers well on their way. I'm also sure that if you asked any of the extra 300 or so ticket holders how much happier they are at the move, their reaction will be overwhelmingly positive. Not at all sure about the publicity stunt suggestions.

Back