• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bobby dazzler

Manager
I was surprised to see Ron in the queue for the Leigh On Sea Pharmacy that opens at 8.00 am today. It brought home the fact that he is a family man first and foremost. He still had his suit on from yesterday so no doubt has had a bad night.
No matter what people think of him ( I am not his greatest fan ) he does have other things to deal with other than the Blues.

Perhaps the GP had given him a prescription for a new stadium.

Probably the only way we will get one as he has tried numerous other ways for many years.

Of course he is, had a spell in hospital last year, I think it was. Things happen to him, just the same as they do to us.

Speaking of Ron, four years ago today...

Maybe I'm being dense, but I don't get that.

The letter after L of what?

Maybe I'm being dense, but I don't get that.

The letter after L of what?

The alphabet. Hence the letter before S = R and the letter after L = M...RM, hence all the names of people who have those initials whereas we're all perfectly aware who Blair was talking about!

Ah, with you now.

I thought he was referring to his own Twitter name, in which case it would be R and A.

I'm going to have a lie down! :blush:

Ron can't be that bad. He allowed Blair Sturrock to be a paid professional footballer at our club. Just to keep his dad happy.

Perhaps the GP had given him a prescription for a new stadium.

Probably the only way we will get one as he has tried numerous other ways for many years.
AT least he has been trying,give him
some credit for that .Also give him some credit for taking Us to a place we have never been before in all the history of SUFC , that was top of the championship for a week,without him we would never have made it that far.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

AT least he has been trying,give him
some credit for that .Also give him some credit for taking Us to a place we have never been before in all the history of SUFC , that was top of the championship for a week,without him we would never have made it that far.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That was Victor Jobson RIP and it was only for a few hours. But what a mighty fine few hours it was:smile:

Wahey, far from a bad night, sounds like he had a great night and was on his walk of shame home. Maybe he was being a gentleman and collecting the morning after pill for the lucky lady

Blair Sturrock writes :

It's all Ron Martin's fault that we didn't get into the Premier League that season, or is it Reg Moosehead. I forget.

I don't buy that is was someone who is the letter before W and the one after I. I'm getting good at this, me. It's all because my dad made me watch Sesame Street when I was younger.

And he got me a career at his workplace when I was a teenager. I didn't do much, but he let me play with the big boys as a substitute. I once scored a goal. I think that's what they call it. It hit my knee and went between the stick things. People jumped on top of me. It was fun.

Next week on Sesame Street, it's the letters P and B. I don't like those letters. They make me sad! :sad:

The number is 35. My dad says it's how long before they build something at F and F! I'm not sure what he means, but it made him chuckle to himself anyway!

Back