• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Martin and Delancey

J

The Chameleon
All,

Does anybody know what RM's relationship with Delancey has been since 1998 - This is important.

Many thanks.
J

What's the full company name for Delancey, I can do a search.

Although, if he's got anything between his ears he wouldn't be on the board himself.

What's the full company name for Delancey, I can do a search.

Although, if he's got anything between his ears he wouldn't be on the board himself.

As far as i know - Delancey -

Now from what i understand, Martin Dawn Plc and Delancey merged into SEL to take the Majority share in SUFC - which we know... so - who run's SEL?

As far as i know - Delancey -

Now from what i understand, Martin Dawn Plc and Delancey merged into SEL to take the Majority share in SUFC - which we know... so - who run's SEL?

Directors of SEL are Ron and Geoff King

Rons current directorships:

Current Active Directorships
Company Name HILLPAD LIMITED Company Number 04079072

Company Name MARTIN DAWN (PLYMOUTH) LIMITED Company Number 03164234

Company Name ALLIED COAL LIMITED Company Number 03135876

Company Name MARTIN DAWN (E.A.) LIMITED Company Number 02984428

Company Name MARTIN DAWN PLC Company Number 01767042

Company Name WILKIN BUILDING CO.LIMITED Company Number 00642363

Company Name SOUTHEND UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED(THE)

Company Name R. MARTIN DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED Company Number 01225975

Company Name MARTIN DAWN (THUNDERSLEY) LIMITED Company Number 06219429

Company Name SPEED 9236 LIMITED Company Number 04483903

Company Name SPEED 9236 LIMITED Company Number 04483903

Company Name ROOTS HALL LIMITED Company Number 03710296

Company Name SOUTH EASTERN LEISURE UK LIMITED Company Number 03685980

Company Name CHELTRADING 353 LIMITED Company Number 04556335

Company Name SEL (SOUTHEND) LIMITED Company Number 03081913

Directors of SEL are Ron and Geoff King

Ok, next question is - If you're bankrupt - does this stop you becoming a working paid director of a company?

I should know this, as debt recovery is my business... but commercially?

Ok, next question is - If you're bankrupt - does this stop you becoming a working paid director of a company?

I should know this, as debt recovery is my business... but commercially?

Just had a quick look on the internet and it appears that once the bankruptcy has been "discharged", you are then allowed to be a director of a limited company again (unless you have been made the subject of a disqualification order).

Can I just ask that no-one posts anything libellous in this thread or it will have to be deleted. We cannot afford the risk of legal action against the web-site and any member.

Thank you.

So, by acquiring that 50% - would he at any point been appointed within delancey?

In other words, did he acquire the stake, through cash - or did Delancey say -

Ron, work for us - and control the 50% stake...

does that make sense?

SEL (Southend ) is dissolved. Ron was a director with two other guys who are involved with a number of Delancey Companies. South Eastern Leisure UK Ltd was inc in Dec 1998. The Delancey blokes are not involved in any of the firms that Ron is a director of.

I think In theory if you are bankrupt you cant be a director of another firm but in practise it does happen.

Just had a quick look on the internet and it appears that once the bankruptcy has been "discharged", you are then allowed to be a director of a limited company again (unless you have been made the subject of a disqualification order).

That was my perception... Next step - find out what the limitations are of a disqualification order :)

Can I just ask that no-one posts anything libellous in this thread or it will have to be deleted. We cannot afford the risk of legal action against the web-site and any member.

Thank you.

eh? I'm only asking questions Ken?

Thank you.

And im only posting public information.

Back