• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Martin and Garry Adamson

Richard_Cadette

The Realist
Just going to buck the trend of late about club bashing, and post a thread about the extremely excellent service I received from both Ron and Garry this week.

I raised a query with Ron earlier this week over an altercation with a member of the ticket office staff, and a seating problem - I won't go into detail, but suffice to say the initial incident left a lot to be desired.

I constructed an email to Ron detailing everything that had happened, and he responded the same day, informing me he had passed the issue onto Garry Adamson, Commercial Dept, to investigate.

I received an email this morning from Garry, apologising unreservedly for what had happened, informing me that in this case, the procedures has not worked, and he is extremely sorry for any offence or dissatisfaction which may have been caused as a result. He also went onto resolve the initial problem, and will ensure such an issue does not happen again.

I would like to say a huge well done to Ron and his staff in this case for engaging me and assisting me in this instance, and it actually felt like the club cared about my support. Top marks, and no matter what other issues are going on right now, this one incident I think deserves total and utter credit - well done SUFC!

Hats of to Ron and the club.....good to see someone taking the time to give us some positive feedback about the club rather than formative

The sad fact is that this should be 'the norm' and not something that we consider as unusual. Not aimed at SUFC- just at society in general

got to say I have witnessed some fab work by the ticket office recently - way beyond the call of duty - including sorting out stuff at Stamford Bridge -

my experience of the ticket office staff has been all good - 100%

Back