• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Having read some of the most recent comments I wouldn't be surprised if the MODS received a written request from Ron and/or his wife for the removal of some of the more colourful posts together with the personal details of the various posters.

Remember. Be careful with what you post. You can't hide behind your keyboard and you are easily identifiable.

Reading some of the comments I am now understanding why the rat thinks he can continue taking us fans for mugs, whilst laughing at us all the way to the bank.

I have a lot of love for our fan base but at the same time believe some of the tolerance, Naivety I dare I say it utter gutless response to his behaviour is one of the reasons why we are in this position right now.

I DO NOT give two ****s if Julie, Jack or Remy Martin are feeling the pressure because everyone of them (except Remy) have 99.9% knowingly benefited from his dreadful behaviour over the years and if you are too stupid to see that then you deserve what's coming to you.

Answer
It is an offence to carry any sharp or bladed instrument in a public place, with the exception of a folding pocket knife where the cutting edge of the blade is 7.62 cm (3 inches) or less.

A lock knife is not a folding pocket knife and therefore it is an offence to carry around such a knife regardless of the length of the blade, if you do not have good reason. A lock knife has blades that can be locked and refolded only by pressing a button. A lock knife has a mechanism which locks the blade in position when fully extended, the blade cannot be closed without that mechanism being released. A lock knife is not an offensive weapon per se, as these knives were made with a specific purpose in mind were not intended as a weapon. However, possession of a lock knife in a public place without good reason is an offence.

Possession of a multi-tool incorporating a prohibited blade or pointed article is capable of being an offence under this section even if there are other tools on the instrument, which may be of use to a person in a public place, for example a screwdriver or a can opener. It is for the person to prove on the balance of probabilities that they have a good reason for possession.

The ban is not total, it is for the person in possession of such an instrument to prove on the balance of probabilities that they had good reason for its possession. It will have to be genuine, for example, someone back packing across the Lake District may reasonably be expected to have a knife for the preparation of meals. It will be far more difficult to justify on the streets of a city or town, but there will be occasions when someone is genuinely going to a martial arts sport or scout meeting which is easily checked.

The penalty for committing this offence is a maximum prison sentence of four years.

Be aware that some bladed articles may be deemed to be offensive weapons, for example, flick knives, daggers and butterfly knives. There is also an offence of carrying an offensive weapon in public without lawful authority or reasonable excuse. Please see Q338 for further information.

What the **** has this got to do with the club being up for sale?

Can anyone confirm if the accounts Ron had are frozen and what ever the club makes he receives

THE SCUMBAG DOESNT WANT TO SELL

Its going to be a horrible day tomorrow 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back