• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does this mean so a simpleton like myself can understand?
So as simply as I can, given the complicated web that he has woven...

Martin Dawn owns 50% of South Eastern Leisure (the other 50% owned by Mezcal), which in turn owns 70% of SUFC.

Martin Dawn PLC has ceased to be a "person with significant control" of South Eastern Leisure.

This likely means that RM has sold some or all of Martin Dawn PLC's 50% share of South Eastern Leisure.

This could (fingers crossed) mean that RM has sold all or some of the club.

Hopefully this means at worst, a slice of the pie has been sold and some money will come into the club......and at best he's sold all of his interest in the club and is ****ing off.

If its just handing over control to his son then, unfortunately, maybe a "nothing to see here" moment.

Gone bust - due to the Martin Dawn Leckhampton loans being called in by the liquidator?

Purely speculation by the way

Martin Dawn owns 50% of South Eastern Leisure (the other 50% owned by Mezcal), which in turn owns 70% of SUFC.

Martin Dawn PLC has ceased to be a "person with significant control" of South Eastern Leisure.

This likely means that RM has sold some or all of Martin Dawn PLC's 50% share of South Eastern Leisure.

Hopefully this means at worst, a slice of the pie has been sold and some money will come into the club......and at best he's sold all of his interest in the club and is ****ing off.

Or, the new significant owner is Lenrose Capital Partners

Ron announcement - please please buy the season tickets I need a holiday.

I kid…. Think people will be happy with what is coming at 3pm. Shame it isn’t early to help push some big numbers through the gate tomorrow. Plenty of pints will be drunk in the pubs around the ground tomorrow

If its just handing over control to his son then, unfortunately, maybe a "nothing to see here" moment.
Just thinking absolute worst case scenario here but could Martin Dawn ceasing to have control also indicate that we've gone completely bust, or would that be a different notification?

Top man mate thanks

Been brewing for months despite the backdrop of all the ****; good news has been afoot.

Finally time to reveal plans.

ALL ABOARD HMS **** THE LEAGUE

👍 🚤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back