• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it's easy to get carried away with the winds of change and excitement (me included) I think we do need to temper that excitement just a little. I suspect much paperwork and due diligence to be done and of course Ron playing ball (it's his ball remember)

Let's stay hopeful something can be done soon, but not assume it's going to be this week. Fingers crossed of course that it will be.
Too late, I've already bought the bunting

Another terrible statement. To pay ‘staff’, but not really. All debts will be paid by 12th July, but still only in discussions with other interested parties (plural).

Continue to try and find financing options to pay the debt as it did in March, to clear the money we had to pay and couldn’t get away without paying.

Clear as mud and very depressing

Club statement

So, it sounds like the NL have agreed to extend their deadline to the same date as the next hearing. I was really hoping for something before that. However, just because the deadline has been set that far ahead doesn't necessarily mean it will take that long to complete a deal. That's the longest it will take. Hopefully something will happen sooner rather than later to give KM et al a chance to actually compete next season.

Doesn’t sound confident re take over or have I read that wrong? Why would they be looking at finance options ?
I wouldn’t read too much into that.

95% complete => 5% where things can still go wrong / need to have agreement. Ron will maintain interested ‘parties’ until the deal is signed.

Let’s hope it is 96% done now and will be 100% soon so we can all breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back