• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
95% takeover will happen was quoted last week...... so in theory the takeover should be completed within couple of weeks! Has actual bid been made by kimura?

As per normal it seems the fly in the ointment is one Ron martin .Is he trying to put any bidders off Uesing his delaying way of doing things .I for one do not Ron martin to stay in charge of oir club .Because it does not matter how much money he has or has not .With hin still in charge its only going to end in tears .

I agree...... all I'm reading is there's interest and talks continue. I haven't read anywhere a bid has been made. Admittedly I'm not ITK.
I doubt the club would want to mislead a judge and from what we do know....
"Judge Sebastian Prentis, who considered Southend’s plight in the latest in a series of court hearings on Monday, said he has been told there is “genuine interest” from a potential buyer. He said the development is “significant and encouraging”.
The judge was given details of Southend’s financial position at an Insolvency and Companies Court hearing in London on Monday.
He said it is possible that the bankruptcy petition will be dismissed.

So we do know what a judge has said. I find this encouraging...but it isn't finished yet.

I doubt the club would want to mislead a judge and from what we do know....
"Judge Sebastian Prentis, who considered Southend’s plight in the latest in a series of court hearings on Monday, said he has been told there is “genuine interest” from a potential buyer. He said the development is “significant and encouraging”.
The judge was given details of Southend’s financial position at an Insolvency and Companies Court hearing in London on Monday.
He said it is possible that the bankruptcy petition will be dismissed.

So we do know what a judge has said. I find this encouraging...but it isn't finished yet.
Yeah the does sound encouraging...... lets hope something happens soon! Can't be going into another season with uncertainty and frustration.

2 facts that I can see

Genuinely interested party

Or RM has funds to pay HMRC

to me looks like the former is In the lead
I think it's an "and" rather than an "or". Ron must show he can pay even if the sale doesn't progress.

As per normal it seems the fly in the ointment is one Ron martin .Is he trying to put any bidders off Uesing his delaying way of doing things .I for one do not Ron martin to stay in charge of oir club .Because it does not matter how much money he has or has not .With hin still in charge its only going to end in tears .
You seem obsessed with him , are you alright hun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back