• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible vision: Ron in the centre circle on the mike before us all at a packed Roots Hall. He starts to sing in his best welch (sic) accent…

“So before the taxman kicks down the door

Forgive me United I just couldn’t take anymore”

Nightmare ends with Ron plunging knife into Ray’s breast.

Ray: “Yooou slaaag, Ron…”

Last edited:
So when we had the Carl pension fund consortium bid, we had Carl on here and as he was a local guy lots of people knew him and vouched for his intentions.

Are the Kimura guys lurking on here or, as they are/were local anyone been in touch with them?

So when we had the Carl pension fund consortium bid, we had Carl on here and as he was a local guy lots of people knew him and vouched for his intentions.

Are the Kimura guys lurking on here or any as they are/were local anyone been in touch with them?
Pretty sure they can't talk at present if under an NDA

I mean, not being funny, buy... "why?" is my question;

But it can now also be revealed that the group have made contact with Johnson and his production company, Seven Bucks Productions, are interested in making a documentary on the National League club should the takeover be confirmed.

The Wrexham one I get to a degree... it was a novelty and Ryan and Rob are proper hands on, so it has that appeal to American audiences.

I dunno.... I'd love to know what source Phillips has for that information cos it sounds like he's getting fed garbage just to put the screws on Ron accepting the bid. Get the fans excited/onside to put pressue on accepting etc.

Matt Slater talked about it on BBC Essex. apparently sports documentaries are massively popular but very cheap to make

Okay so sounds like Ron will be on his way so gonna grab those season tickets just in case this news is true and the ticket sales hit the roof

Winstone is a tiny part of the larger company in talks to take over.

I'm sure if you had a dig around and looked into your:Favourite musicians, Favourite flim stars, Favourite TV stars
Footymad13, XXXL and CSJ have all been pretty quiet of late. Coincidence? 😉
CS J … ****ing superb hahaha I see him about a year ago … hates football hates Southend a real bell end

Okay so sounds like Ron will be on his way so gonna grab those season tickets just in case this news is true and the ticket sales hit the roof

You may be joking, but actually it’s worth remembering who - right now - owns SUFC. Anybody not wishing to line Ron’s pockets directly or indirectly may want to wait before parting with their cash.

I’d wait and give the money to the new team in charge … your basically paying Ron some money no one’s getting paid no grass is getting cute no bills are being paid .. save it and help out the people who will need it

Are the Kimura guys lurking on here or, as they are/were local anyone been in touch with them?
I’m connected with them on LinkedIn as I am with Tom and Stan (interestingly Tom and Stan aren’t mutual connections - so they aren’t connected with them as of now). But would imagine there is zero chance of them telling me anything….

Forget everything you’ve read or heard.

I’ve just got back from the boozer and I can tell you all that our milkman’s brother in law, has confirmed that his uncles hairdresser has let it slip that a consortium of Bob Dylan, Van Morrison, Tom Jones and Mick Jagger have been in talks to buy the club and that a £35 million deal has now been signed effective from today.
happy days…..all our woes are behind us.
You know that's not true don't you? You left off Mark Knopfler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back