• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

lawrenceaustin

Schoolboy
Saw Ron Martin at liverpool st on the central line heading westbound... any ideas on where he may have been heading? chancery lane to see his solicitors? or to court? or was he heading to the BBC in white city to talk about the demise of southend united? I must say he did look a little disheveled mind you it was 8:30am...

Anyone actually know where he was off to?

Saw Ron Martin at liverpool st on the central line heading westbound... any ideas on where he may have been heading? chancery lane to see his solicitors? or to court? or was he heading to the BBC in white city to talk about the demise of southend united? I must say he did look a little disheveled mind you it was 8:30am...

Does anybody care???

Face it he has several business there is no reason he is on football club business at all

calm down mate! - he's just been quiet for a long time and this is a forum to talk about southend related issues is it not - ron martin is still SUFC related!

a bit of harmless speculation never hurt anyone...certainly not on here anyway!

I think thats probably a simple one.

Sainsbury's Plc head office, near Chancery Lane tube.

calm down mate! - he's just been quiet for a long time and this is a forum to talk about southend related issues is it not - ron martin is still SUFC related!

a bit of harmless speculation never hurt anyone...certainly not on here anyway!

Stupid speculation...stop bloody knocking SUFC and give it all the support you can

Chill out folks - couple of over-reactions to a light-hearted thread I think!
Keep it up Lawrence.

You others, we're top of the League. Stop being so grumpy.

:smile:

Ron's clearly just missing the days when you walked through a turnstile to find the place over-crowded and the seats all taken.

OMG - bore off mate, it was a light hearted thread - not knocking southend one bit!!

i love my southend!!!

Chill out folks - couple of over-reactions to a light-hearted thread I think!

We're top of the League. Stop being so grumpy.

:smile:

He's clearly just missing the days when you walked through a turnstile to find the place over-crowded and the seats all taken.

Hehe! He wanted to experience the feeling in the current changing room by getting on a packed tube, burying his nose into the sweaty armpit of some half naked mentalists

Back